The imprint talk

(pic about is Paul's house)

recap
Sam pov
" To be honest I don't think he wants to. I think he is scared that she will tell him that is only dating her because of the imprint bond. But I'll talk to him tomorrow about it" I said taking her hand. She smiled and we went to bed.

Next morning
Paul pov
I woke up with someone softly mumbling my name. I looked down and saw it was Faith. I smiled at her and kissed her temped softly. She moved closer to me and mumbled 'Paul... stop hiding and lets talk about it?' I looked down at her and frowned ' hiding? ' I asked myself. I softly moved my hand up and lightly stroke her cheek " Faith wake up? " I said to her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me
"Morning Paul" she said softly to me. I smiled at her " Do you realize that you talk in your sleep? " I asked her softly. She blushed and looked away from me. "really ?" she asked looking back at me.I smiled and nodded."yeah you do" I said smiling at her.

She smiled back at me, but I saw in her eyes she was debating on asking me something. " Faith, What is it? " I asked her. She sighed and looked at me. " I just had this weird dream. " she said. I looked at her curiously " what was it about? " I asked her softly. She curled more into me and said " It was about us. We were on a date. And I had this big thing to tell you and in my dream I was scared of your reaction, but I still told you it and you go quite and the took off and I ran after you but I couldn't find you at all." she said. I smiled sadly at her and hugged her. " Well what ever it was and what ever you told me I would never take off and leave you." I said make her smile at me.
I looked and saw everyone is still sleeping , I looked then down at Faith again and saw her drawing with her finger on my chest. "what time is it? " I asked her. She looked at me and smiled. "I think it is about 5 o clock in the morning " I nodded at her " Faith... You don't look like you want to sleep again?" I asked her softly. She smiled "I not tired anymore. But you can go back to sleep, I will make breakfast for everyone and give mama Em a little of" She said slowly standing up. I smiled at her " I help you... I don't want to sleep without you in my arms. " I said standing up taking her hand.She smiled at me and walked to the kitchen. I helped her make breakfast for the guys. I sat down at the table and pulled Faith to sit on my lap. She smiled at me and kissed my lips. I wanted to deepen the kiss but was interrupt by the oven going of and telling us the that the scones were done. Faith pulled away and stood up to get the scones out the oven. I smiled and drank my coffee while looking at my lovely girl. I soon felt a hand on my shoulder I looked and saw Emily and Sam smiling " Someones up early" Sam said sitting next to me. I smiled and nodded. " well Faith couldn't sleep and I want to help her with breakfast" I said looking at back at Faith who was giving Emily a scone with cream. I looked back at Sam and frowned" What? " I asked. " You need to tell her about the imprint Paul before something big happens " he said to me. I looked down and nodded " I will after breakfast I tell her. " I said looking back at Sam, He smiled and nodded " Emily and I will be by your side when you tell her" he said to me. I then heard the guys waking up. " I smell food! " Embry said sitting down with the rest of the guys. Faith came and sat on my lap again getting for her food. Emily and Kim did the same before us guys digged in.
I smiled and pulled Faith closer to my chest "Food was delicious.. Thanks Faith" i said kissing her lips. She kissed back " You are welcome" she said. I smiled and looked at the guys who were rubbing their stomach. I then realize that it was know or never. " Faith I need to tell you something important.Can we maybe go outside? " I asked. She nodded and stood up walking out the door. I followed her lead." so what do you want to talk about? " she asked looking at me. I smiled and tool her hand. " Faith. it's about me beginning a wolf and all. We have this thing called Imprinting and well it is like love at first sight. Your enter world moves around this person. you become what they won't you to be. a lover, a friend or a protector. " I said looking faith deep in the eyes. " Paul it sounds like you know the feeling.. did you imprint on someone? " she asked. I nodded my head. " I did" I said and then I saw tears welding up in her eyes. "if you did then way are you dating me? " she asked backing away from me. " Faith. wait I can explain " I said trying to make her stop. " Explain!!! Explain what that everything you said yesterday was this some bull-crap .. to what to get into my pans??? " she angrily yelled at me" I can't believe you think that Faith... and no I didn't say those things to sleep with you.. God Faith I fucking imprinted on you. the girl I want and never want to live without. Faith I was so glad I imprinted on because I fucking love you. And I always have" I yelled back at her. I took a deep breaths to calm down but I couldn't my wolf was mad that she would think that of us. I started to shake bad but soon felt a pare of soft lips on mine and I started to calm down.