Paul is my home

After the couple spend the day together and resting. They soon went from a happy to agreeing day. Paul was beyond pissed that Jake asked Faith to come visit Bella. Faith then decided to call her sister and talk to her. While Paul went to cool down.

Faith pov
I was sitting on the couch talking to my sister. Listening to her talking about how she is excited to be a mom but she can see how Edward is still upset that she wants to go through with this pregnancy.  Faith listen to her talking about how she and Rose is better friends.
"Bells, I'm happy that you are doing well and that you and Rose are getting along." I said making her sister sigh. "Faith when are you coming to visit me. I miss my sister" Bella asked. "Bells, I can't come over.""what why not" she asked me before I could say more. "Is it Paul... Is he making you say this" she asked me. I heard the front door open and saw Paul walking in. He smiled  at me. "Bells, no he is not making me say this nor is he controlling me. I just feel that with the pack and Cullen's fighting because of you. I don't want to choices sides, Bells. And with planning my and Paul's wedding and setting up the baby room." Bella cut me of again" baby!! Your pregnant? " she asked. I giggled" yes sis I'm expecting.. But I was say that I don't want to put baby in harm. I love you sis, I miss you too and want to see you but I can't and I hope you understand" I said but soon felt Paul sitting next to me and rubbing my belly while kissing my neck. "I guess I understand and see why you don't want to make Paul mad or the pack. But cab I ask why Paul. I mean I know you two know each other and are dating soon to be married and parents but why him when you could have anyone else?" she asked. I felt Paul growling at what she said, knowing he heard what she said." Because sis. He is my home,  my happy place, my save play. He makes me feel as if I am a queen and he the king. He is the reason I believe that love is real. He is my best friend yes, but he is also my love, the one that can make me laugh when I'm sad or mad. He is and will always be my home. Just like Edward is your world and home to you." i answered her, feeling Paul moving closer to me." Bella give me the phone I want to talk to Faith. She may be your sister bit she is my friend"I heard Rose said to Bella making me giggle. I leaned more into Paul and kissed his lips before talking to Rose.
" Faith... NO EMMETT I NOT ASKING HER THAT! YES I THINK YOUR FRIEND MISS YOU TO. NO JUST GO WATCH BELLA. EMMETT!!" I heard rose said in the phone. I laughed and looked at Paul. "I didn't know you and Emmett where friends" I teased making him look at me. He smiled and took my phone putting it on speaker. "Faith how are you and Paul. I heard your getting married and expecting.. I'm really glad for you girl" she said. "Hi Rose. Thank you and yes what you heard is true. The two of us can't be more happier. I do hope the fighting is over soon. I really want you and Emmett at our wedding. Paul is mopping around missing is fighting buddy." I said making him growl. "Love..." Paul warned me. "Is that Paul... Aw he calls you love" she said making me smile " hi Rose" he said  placing his hands on my belly rubbing it more.

Rose talked to us more before saying goodbye and hanging up. I closed my eyes resting as Paul was leaving kisses over my neck and shoulder. " I glad that I your home my love, by I want you to know that you are the light that shines in my house. You bring me to life." he said making me smile "I love you my wolf." I said making him hum against my skin."Are you now feeling better?" I asked making him nodded into my neck. "Paul do you want to take a bubble bath with me?" I asked knowing he would say no because bubbles is for girls. "I would love that my love." he said making me pull away from him. "what?? you hate bubble bathes!!! " I said making him smile "I do not hate it I just think it is girly.I never said I hate it" he said making m frown more. "But every time I took one you would say no, why do want to take one with me know?" I asked making him stand up and pulling me with him. "Every time you asked I had patrol later on and I never want the guys to think I'm going soft." he said honestly to me. "Wolf, you are a softly every one in the pack can see it and you are only so when I am with you. well that is what Emily told me." I said making him growl and looking away from me. I knew he was blushing and that made me happy "Wolf, you are and will always be in my eyes my hothead and loving partner in crime" I said making him look at me. He smiled at the commit "I love you. Now lets go relax in that bubble bath you want and then maybe we can go over to the pack house" he said pulling me to the bathroom, I giggled at him and happily followed him. 

After our relaxing bubble bath , we got dressed and walked to the pack house

After our relaxing bubble bath , we got dressed and walked to the pack house. I heard Sam yelling at Sammy. "NO!! I'M NOT GIVING YOU MY FOOD, YOU HAVE FOOD SAMMY GO EAT IT" Paul and I laughed and soon heard Emily say "Samuel stop yelling at our pup. He only wants you to play with him" But-" "No buts... he is still young and yelling won't make him listen to you, no wonder he loves me more." Emily said. Paul and I waked in to see Emily holding Sammy and giving him kisses. Sam sitting at the table with a pouting face and the boys tying to keep their laughs in. 

Sam saw us walking in and smiled at us. " the couple has returned. how is relaxing going?" he asked making everyone look at us. I smiled and kissed Paul lips "good... Sam why are you mad at Sammy" I asked making him sigh.   giggled and soon took Sammy from Emily and held it close to me while sitting on Paul lap. Paul held me and ate his food and even fed me my food. 

I love my wolf and no matter how hard Bella is making our lives if I am with Paul and he is with me then I am home. He is my home, my joy and my partner in life and I can't wait to marry him and spend the rest of my life loving him.