Jacob imprinted on Bella's baby

It ha been a month and 2 weeks after the first phone call Bella and Faith had. They kept calling each other talking and soon Rose would take the phone and talk with Faith.  Emily and Kim kept Faith busy wit the final detail for the wedding like dress shopping and cake hunting. 

The day came, Bella's baby was born/ coming. The pack was ready to go kill it and the Cullen's were ready to fight, well except for Rose and Emmett. The two felt like Faith, they want peace and they missed there friends.  The two got along with the couple to be married, and didn't want a fight to ruing the friendship. So as Emmett stood out side helping his family and Rose nursing Renesmee Carlie "Nessie" Cullen  when Jacob came in to kill her fr killing Bella at birth but stopped dead in his track when he imprinted on her. 

So the pack was mad that they couldn't kill her ,because of the law they have so as they returned home upset well except for Paul, he was happy that he didn't to help the pack to kill the baby or to fight with the Cullen family.  The pack soon went back home as it was getting darker

Paul pov 

I am glad that the peace is still  up and that no one got killed. I know, I promised my love to not kill it but I did tell her that I as going to help the pack when the Cullens wanted to fight. She was sad I know but got over it as I told her about the fact that I will do anything to protect her and our baby. 

We all were mad that Jake imprinted on the baby and was talking about it while we walked into the pack house, but we stopped dead in our tracks as my love and the girls where fast asleep in the living room.  What caught my eyes was the bridesmaids dresses laying neatly on the table. I wonder where my love dress was, but I didn't want to snoop so I made my way to my love and cuddled with her and soon I saw the rest of the boys resting with their imprints and the rest that didn't have one, on the floors. I fell asleep holding my love close to me and feeling the baby bump with my hands. 

The next morning 

I felt Faith moving her fingers over my face and  my chest, I felt her making patterns on my chest as she thinks I am sleeping. I opened my eyes up and kissed her forehead making her look up at me." Morning how did it go?" I smiled" morning, Jake imprinted on the baby and it stopped the boys from killing it" I said making her look at me in surprise at what I said. "Paul do you think someone will imprint on our baby when it is born?" She asked "I hope not and Rose said she is going to stop by our house to give you something" I said making her nod. She rested her head on my chest again and played it my one hand "Will Jake and his pack be allowed to come back if they want to?" she asked making me wonder as well. "I don't know but I think Sam will talk to them." I said making her hum in response. 

I looked around and saw everyone still sleeping "What time is it?" I asked looking down at my love. "I think it is 6 o clock in the morning" she said sitting up and wanting to get up. I sat up and saw her walking to the bathroom, I smiled at her knowing she was happy to go.  I stood up and walked to the kitchen to make her some tea and coffee for me. I soon heard footsteps coming to the kitchen "Morning Paul" Emily said making me great her back. Faith soon came in an sat at the tale waiting for her tea, she was rubbing her belly and smiley at me.  "I  got my wedding dress. And the girls their dresses. That only leave you guys to get your suits" She said making me nod. "Yes, as soon as the rest of the guys is up you all are gong to get your suits, no arguing about it" Emily said making me smile. Sam soon joined us and asked "what is going on". I gave Faith her tea and said "Well we need to go suits hunting for the wedding and no backing out friend" he looked at Emily and nodded at me. 

"Wait are you girls coming with?" I asked making Faith smile more. "Well yes, I have to make sure you look hot in the suit and all" She said making me happy. " I can't to marry you in two weeks. And to call you my wife. "I said making her blush and drink her tea more to try and hide it. "And I'm glad the drama has settled before the wedding" Emily said starting with breakfast. Sam agreed and drank his coffee.  I sat down next to Faith pulling her chair closer to mine,  so that I can rest my one arm around her and rub her belly to keep our baby warm and relaxed. 

Soon everyone else woke up and Emily served food. I ate my food while feeding Faith from time to time, making sure he eats for her and the baby. "So Sam with Jake imprinted on the baby. what are we going to do now." Jared asked making Kim spit out her water see was drinking "Jacob imprinted on the baby when??" she asked making Faith laugh at her reaction. I smiled as Jared cleaned his face and said "Last night when we went to kill it but now we can't" He said making her nod. "Well boys we are going suits hunting for Paul and Faith wedding that is in two weeks." Sam said making some of the boys groan in annoyances 

I smiled and kissed Faith head as she giggle at the boys reaction. Once breakfast was done, the girls went to get changes into something nice and soon we all were for to the stores for suits/tuxes hunting.