Big news and baby room

previously 

"Paul" she moaned making me stop and look at her. She looked at me with love "After the baby is born remember" she said making me groan "I know.... and I am counting the days down" I said making her giggle. I moved her back to the bed, dressing her in my shirt to sleep in. She cuddled up into me and soon drifted to sleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead, soon falling asleep. 

Paul pov 

I woke up the morning to Faith sleeping peacefully in my arms. I moved my one hand  her tummy and felt the bay kick. "You felt it" Faith whispered making me smile "I did, my love... I felt our baby" I said making her giggle... " I can't wait to meet our baby" She said making me smile. I sat up and looked down at my love, my wife. "Faith Lahote, would you do me the honor of taking a shower with me" I asked making her blush at me "I would love to Paul Lahote" she said making me cluck.  I stood up and helped my love out of bed. We walked to the bathroom and soon took a warm shower.   After the shower I got dressed and saw  Faith trying to get her shoes on, I smiled and made my way to her. "here let me" I said making her blush and nod. After I helped her we made our way to the pack house 

 After I helped her we made our way to the pack house 

(Faith outfit without the bag)

We walked into the house and s everyone there. Seth came running and hugged Faith"What is going on?" Faith asked siting down. I stood behind her and held her shoulders. "Sam said h got some news he and Emily want to share with us"Seth said sitting next to Faith. I nodded at him and saw Sam looking at Emily "We are expecting"Emily said.  Faith gasped "Really!! Congrats you guys" she said standing up to hug Emily. Everyone was happy and gave hugs and all. 

I was hugging Sam "Congrats man..You are going to be a awesome dad" I said making him smile and thank me. I looked over at Faith and saw her talking with the girls and holding her tummy.  I saw Seth sitting near Faith "Sam do you see how Seth is with Faith?" I asked "Hmm, He sees Faith as a big sister and with her pregnant he feels like he missed out when he was with Jake. Leah told me that Seth was always wondering how Faith was doing bu was afraid that she was mad at him for leaving and joining Jake pack." Sam said making me nod "But she is not.. " I said making Sam clunk "Yes but he thinks she is therefor he is trying to show her he is sorry and missed her" Sam said making me feel bad. I then walked over to Seth and placed my hand on his shoulder ,he looked up at me and smiled " Seth do you want t help me and Faith with the baby room?" I asked making him smiled and nod "PLEASE CAN I" he asked making me nod yes. He hugged me "Thank you" he said "You're welcome kid" I said back. Seth stood up and walked away to the door. I felt Faith hand on my shoulder, I looked at her and smiled "What are you doing?" She asked making me laugh "Well, I'm asking Seth if he wanted to help with the nursery" I sad making her nod at me. "Paul, I am ready to go and work" Seth said waiting for me " I'm coming" I said kissing Faith lips. "I pick you up once it is done" I said making her smile at me. 

Faith pov 

I was so happy when Emily told us that she and Sam is expecting. I was overjoyed and it made my heart beat faster knowing that both of them will be good parents. I rubbed my belly feeling my little wolf kicking. I kept talking to the girls about babies, Paul and Seth left and wanted to finish the baby room. I was smiling at what Paul did and it made me realize that we both are ready for the our little wolf to come into our life.  

2 hours went by when Seth came rushing in, "Faith come!!" he said helping me up. He jumped up and down with joy as we all made our way to the house. Seth was so happy that he made me laugh when he opened the door and ran to the baby room. I walked slowly over to the room but stopped when Paul was blocking me "Close your eyes, love" I did as he asked and felt him guiding  me to the room. 

I felt Paul stopping and then whispered "Open your eyes" I slowly opened my eyes and gasped at what Paul, Seth and well a little help from my dad did to the baby room. 

The room was plan and simple I loved what they did. I Loved  the little area that, I know Seth made, with the bundle of teddies.(he pic but image that next to the tent is the bundle of teddies)

(he pic but image that next to the tent is the bundle of teddies)

I looked at Paul and hugged him "I love it, my wolf. thank you" He hugged me back. I pulled Seth into a hug then and thanked him with leaving kisses over his face. Seth hugged me back and was ducking my kisses. I smiled and the looked at Paul, he was smiling at me with lots of love. I walked over to him again and kissed his lips. Paul held me in his arms and was holding me so that he could feel my belly. Everyone in the pack was smiling and was in awe of the baby room. 

Soon everyone one made it back to the pack house and was having some cake and sweeties. I sat on the couch, Paul leaning in for a kiss. "I'm going on patrol be back soon" he said before leaving with Seth.