Final battle

No one pov 

Two days ago the pack was enjoying family time and having fun with the pack. Paul was over the moon, he final had a night were it was only him and his love, Faith.  They spent the night reconnecting with each other,  they felt like they were stronger and more as one then before. The couple walked into the pack house with a glow on then and the both where greeted with their babies crying. Faith was crying because she felt like a bad mom for leaving her babies, but Paul made sure that she knew she is not a bad mom at all. But that was yesterday, today there was a dark shadow in the air and it was al because of today was the day where the pack needs to go help the Cullen's again. 

Faith  pov 

Today was the one day that I was dreading. Paul was holding Ryan while Seth was talking and holding Selene. I looked around the pack house and saw everyone was down and not happy about today. Sam was holding Emily in his arms while gently rubbing her back. I felt Paul moving his one arm around my body. "Love, are you okay?" he asked kissing my head. "Yeah, I am just worrying about today. " I said talking Ryan from his hold. Paul smiled at me and have me one last kiss on the forehead "I promise to come back home to my family." he said making me smile "In one piece, no broken bones or even a mark on you" I said making him clunk. 

 "Seth is so cute with Selene" I said making Paul look at them "He is. It hard to say this out load but I am glad he is imprinted on her. It gives me a little less worrying to do when it comes to boyfriends." He said making me giggle. But the time came for the pack to leave for the battle, I head my baby boy while Kim held Selene. Both my babies started to cry, it broke my heart seeing them like this and seeing he boys and Leah going to battle. Emily started to make food but soon all of us sat in the living room talking about anything that will keep there minds of the battle. 

I smiled as my babies where sleeping soundly in there play pin. I was cuddling with Emily an Kim on the coach while watching some funny pranks that people play on each other. "I hope they are okay" Kim said making me sigh "They are fine. I believe in them and know that they will all come back to us" I said easing Emily stress.  

Time passed and soon we heard the pack outside the house. I stood up and helped Emily stand before we made our way to the them. I felt a relief was over me when I was Paul joking around with Seth, Jared and Embry. Sam smiled when Emily was trying to run to him to give him a hugs and kisses. I looked at my wolf and felt like my heart was going to burst of love and joy. There stood my husband, my wolf, alive and save. I knew that our happen ever after is starting and will only end the day we give our last breath. 

"You guys are save" Kim giggled running to Jared. I smiled as she jumped on him making him falling to ground hugging her. Seth came up the stairs hugging me "She is in the play pin sleeping but you can go to her" I said making him smile before going into the house. I watched as Seth gently picked up Selene and held her close to him. I felt two warm arms wrap around my waist "My love." I heard before I felt kisses being planted in my neck. " I am glad you are safe and that nothing bad happen to any of you" I said turning in his arms. "I am too. Alice and Jasper came with some vampire that is the same as Nessie and the bad leaches left saying there is nothing wrong." He said making me smile. "I am glad because Paul I to live the rest of my life loving you and well raising our kids" I said making him smile.  

On one pov 

The pack was so happy that there was no problems or even a fight. When they all made there way home Jared asked the pack to help him play away to propose to Kim. And of course they said  yes. 

Sam was smiling from ear to ear when Emily tried to run to him. As soon as they held each other Sam was welcomed with kisses and hugs. Seth went to Selene. Jared was on the ground hugging his girlfriend and well Paul was with Faith. 

Leaving the single boys and girl looking at everyone. "Lets have a movie night" Embry said making all the lovely couple look at him and smiled. Everyone made there way to the living room and they all was watching movies and having a relaxing night.