Cullens are back

Weeks has went by since Paul told Faith he loved her. Since he told her she was his imprint. Things has been going good for the imprint pair, until the that one day. The day when Bella went to safe Edward . The same day when uncle Harry died.

Faith was at the diner busy cleaning tables when Paul came running in. He went straight to her and just hugged her. Faith hugged back and felt Paul crying in her arms. She asked him what was wrong and her told her about Harry. Faith pulled Paul closer and this let him cry in her arms.

But little did the pair knew it would be the last time they could see each other.

Faith pov
I sat at my desk working on my mathematic home work. I looked at my window and sighed. " I miss you Paul" I whispered. I then looked at my giant teddy that Paul got me a few days back. I yawned a little, I stood up and walked over to my Teddy's and this cuddled with them will trying to sleep

Paul pov
I sat at Emily table and just felt weak. I didn't sleep well at night because I was worried sick about Faith. "Paul. We have a meeting with the cullens" Sam said making his way to the door. I stood up and walked with him to the three line. I saw the bloodsuckers with them was Bella. " Sam you called this meeting" The doc asked. "yes. Look we have a small problem here. Faith is a imprint of one of the boys. And I know that the Swan house is on you land of the tree line. I was hoping that we could agree that the swan house you be for you and us pack members? " Sam asked. I looked at Sam and thought of Faith and how I missed her badly. I then looked at the doc and saw him thinking. "we agree to these new terms. The Swan house and be for both of us. " He said talking his wife's hand. " What why?? who imprinted on my sister?? " Bella asked looking at us.She looked at me " You did . didn't you? " she asked. I nodded and kept my mouth shut before I say something that would make Faith mad at me. "I going to Faith" I said taking of to her house. Once I stopped at her front door. I knocked on the door, Charlie opened the door and smiled at me. "She is in her room. I think she is sleeping but you are welcome to go see her" He said letting me in. I smiled and thanked him, I walked up to her room and slowly opened the door. I smiled at the site in front of me. My girl was sleeping with the teddy bears that I gave her and she was sleeping with one of my shirts on.

I walked to her and slowly pulled her teddy away from her when she began to cry

I walked to her and slowly pulled her teddy away from her when she began to cry. "Nooo please don't die on us Paul.. please you promised. Please.. keep your eyes open please. " " Faith?? wake up. It's just a dream! " I shook her softly. She jumped up and looked at me. Tears where running down her face. " Paul? What are you doing her .. what about the tree line. " I cut her of by kissing her. I hugged her and calmed her down. " Sam and the doc leach made a new rule that your house is for both of us welcome. But Love what did you dream about why were you crying?? " I asked looking at her. She hugged me " I dreamed about us. I was pregnant and... and you were on a hunt for a vampire and the vampire bit you.. The pack brought you back home but Sam said that you aren't going to make it. And that you are dying of the vampire venom. Paul it felt so real... " She said subbing into my arms. I held her closer to me " Love.. it won't come true. I promise you. I won't die on you or our baby in the future " I kissed her forehead. I soon heard Faith softly hiccuping in my arms "Love. How long did you have these bad dreams? " I asked her as I pulled her into my lap. " Every since the Cullens came back and uncle Harry die." she said holding her wolf teddy in her arms. I gave her a sad smile " Love... Are you sleeping at night? " I asked. She shook her head no. " Love. Why? " I asked making her look at me. " Because every time I try to sleep at night. I feel scared.. Scared that I will get hurt. with Bella boyfriend that is here every night. I don't feel safe" She said. I hugged her more" Well I promise I will be here every night when you fall asleep. So you don't have to be I will protect you" I said kissing her temples. She looked at me " But what if you have patrol? " she asked me. I thought about it " I will asked Sam if he can give me patrol when you are working and busy. And if I have to patrol at a point in night I will come from it to you. I promise" I said to her. She smiled at me and kissed my lips. "I missed you" she said softly. " I missed you more." I said back. She rested her head on my chest. "Paul... If we were to have sex and I accidentally got pregnant.. would you tell me to get a abortion ? " She asked me while drawing random things on my chest. I rubbed my hand up and down her back" Love. If you get pregnant I wouldn't let you get a absorbing because I know you don't like it and I would rather let us keep the baby and let it grow up in a loving family. I would also tell your dad that I talk full responsibility for what happened that I would never let you go threw this alone. I be by your side and will marry you because I love you and with the baby that you carry will this prove how must I love you" I said to her. She looked up at me and kissed my lips "Why did you asked? " I looked at her. She smiled and said" Because I was this thinking about me begin pregnant and I was this wondering what you would do and think".I nodded and smiled at her. " Love. If you carry my baby one day then that would make me the happiest man alive and I would literally jump up and down of joy." I said making her smile at me. I pulled her in for a love and passionate kiss.I smiled into the kiss. " Paul I need to tell you something" She said holding my head in her hands. I looked at her and waited for her to talk." Paul. I know it has been weeks and I want to tell you that I Faith Swan Love you Paul Lahote" She said looking at me. I smiled at her " Say it again" I said. She smiled " I LOVE YOU PAUL" She said with a lot a pride. I kissed her " I love you too" I said back. She laid her head down on my chest again. I felt her humming one my chest. I smiled and laid more down on her bed. I closed my eyes and listened to my love humming me a song. I felt her tracing patrons on my chest.

We laid there for hours, I smiled at how calm Faith is and not shaking in her sleep. I hears Charlie coming up stairs. I looked at the door and saw him looking into the door. "looks like someone was happy to see you" He said smiling at how Faith was cuddling into me. "Yeah she was. Charlie is it okey if I sleep over again? " I asked. He smiled " Yes you may. thanks for asking" he said walking out the room. I smiled and stood up to close her room door. I turned around and smiled at Faith who was looking for me in her sleep" Paul? " She mumbled. I walked over to her and smiled" I'm here my love" I said kissing her lips. She smiled and curled more into me. I fell a sleep with my love in my arms