Not one but two

Author note 

Hey guys. I was busy writing this part but then my mind got I idea and I hope it makes scenes when you guys read this chapter. I reread the previous chapter and what I did with Seth being close to Faith in her pregnant state. I am building a climax for it and in this chapter a clue will be left and I hope you guys love it. I did do my research as best as I could for this chapter. 

..........................................................................

Faith baby belly grow bigger and bigger, by the week. Emily slowly started to form a baby bump and it made Sam more over protective then he is. But today is the day when Paul and Faith goes to the doctor for the second final check up. 

Faith pov 

I woke up to Paul talking to my belly "Daddy loves you" he sad kissing my stomach. I smiled at my wolf "Paul we need to leave soon... so that means getting dressed and getting up" I said making him look at me "You shower first then I will" he said leaning to kiss my lips. I smiled and got up, quickly taking a shower then letting Paul shower. I got dressed in one of Paul shirts and black skinny's. Paul came out and smiled at me "My shirt again?" he asked making me blush "What it is comfortable" I defended making him laugh and got dressed in his clothes. Once he was done he came and walked with me to the car. We drove to the doctor and soon parked in the parking lot. We walked into the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to say we can go in. "Mr&Mrs Lahote, the doctor will see you" said the  secretary. We smiled and walked into the room. "Hi, how is the parents to be?" the doctor asked. "Good doc, baby room is done so we can't wait anymore" I said making the doctor smile "Well Mrs Lahote why don't you get comfortable on the chair and we have a look at the baby" Doc said making me nod. I sat on the chair and pulled my shirt up so that Dr Grey could  place the gel on for the ultrasound. As Dr Grey looked at the screen before talking"Well the babies are healthy as they could be" "Wait babies?" I asked looking at the screen "Yes, look here is baby A and here is baby B" Dr said pointing on the screen. "But last time we where here  you showed us the screen and it only showed one???" I said looking at Paul in concern "I am sorry Mrs Lahote, with technology we  never really miss the second baby in a scan, but there are case where we didn't see the second baby, like with you guys, was hiding, It happens more often when the babies are , or contained in a single chorion (sac) and this forces the two fetuses to be positioned so closely together that their shadowed position could not be detected in a quick scan. But as time goes on the babies come more clear over the time of the pregnancy. I am sorry that we didn't pick the second baby up in the first trimester. But you are moving on from your second to the third." the doctor said making me nod and smile. I looked at Paul and saw him looking at the screen with our babies on, I saw a tear rolling on his cheek "Lets listen to the heartbeats of the babies" Dr Grey said. I held Paul hand and soon we hear the heartbeats of the babies . "Well both of them is strong and healthy, but Mrs Lahote I want to you to take things careful specially now that you are caring two and that you e close to your due date, This mean no stress. " Dr Grey said making me nod. 

After I cleaned the gel of I got of the table and Paul helped me. "Twins" he whispered with happiness in his voice. I smiled and kissed his lips "This mean we need to make changes in the baby room" I said making him smile more "I call Charlie and ask him if he can come by, so that we can brain storm and all" He said making me smile. After the doctor printed a picture for us we said our goodbyes and went home. I sat in the truck and rubbed my belly. "Wolf we are having twin.. Do you think it is a boy and girl ???" I asked making him smile while driving "My Love, I we are having twin and if they are a boy and girl then I am glad but for me I just want the three of yo to be safe and healthy" Paul said making me smile more I took his on hand that was resting on the steering wheel and placed it on my belly. "Our little pups love you and I love you" He smiled and held my hand on my belly. "Well this is one big surprise for the pack again, don't you think and for my dad as well"  I said making Paul laugh at me. "Well I think Kim is going  make Jared go crazy with shopping now" He said smiling at me.