Chapter 1

Hey guys! So this is my idea of a new story. Please tell me what you think! I won't list the characters, I'll just post the first chapter!

--------------------------------------

Vanessa's P.O.V:

I fell in love with a criminal

She stole my heart and I didn't know-

I woke up and stopped my alarm clock from ringing. In case your wondering, the song is called "Dangerous" by Before You Exit. Today is the start of my senior year and my last year in high school. I got up from my bed in my gigantic bedroom. If your wondering, yes I am rich ,but I'm not stingy about stuff. My bed is king sized with aura crosses as my bed sheets.

I walked to my closet and looked through my outfits to see what I was going to wear. I picked out a lace crop top, a black tank top, short blue denim shorts, converse. I went to the bathroom and showered for about 20 minutes and came out and got dressed. When I was done getting dressed I put on my make up and I just curled my hair and I tied it into a pony tail. Before I headed down stairs I grabbed my phone with a Rolling Stones phone case and my jansports backpack.

When I got down stairs I grabbed a granola bar and walked out the door to my car. I drove to school which is not that far, I got out my car and headed into the school. When I got inside I found my locker, as I was about to open it, I was slammed into it by someone. I turned around to find none other than Riker Lynch. Riker is a jock, his sister the head cheerleader, his younger brothers are jocks also.

"What's up freak?" Riker said while his siblings laughed behind him. "Sup retard." Rocky, said. "Nice outfit hoe!" Rydel ,the only girl, said. "Are you going to be with your ugly ass friends?" Ross said. Did I mention they're group name is R5?! They insulted me as they cornered me at my locker. They always do this to me and no one cares except my three best friends in the whole world.

"Move your ugly ass Madison!" my best friend Ellington Ratliff said. "Shut up Ellington Lee Ratliff!" Riker yelled to him. "Don't tell him to shut up Madison!" Cassidy yelled. "Shut up slut!" Rydel yelled to her. "Shut up bitch!" I told her. "Don't call my sister a bitch, hoe! Rocky yelled to me. "Don't call my best friend a hoe, dumbass!" Austin yelled.

"Hey Kids, welcome back!" the principal said as he stopped by. "Hi Mr.Roman!" R5 said innocently and nice, like as nothing happened. "Hey Mr.Roman!" my best friends said. "Hi Daddy!" I said as I went to stand next to him and hug him. "Hey sweetie!" he said as he hugged back. "Daddy?!" R5 said as me, Ellington, Austin, and Cassidy smirked at them.

-----------------------------------------
I hope you liked the first chapter!