Its a.....

Sal: Hang tight, one of the producers will be coming to get you soon.

Kassi wiggled with excitement in her seat. Punishments usually take at least a month to plan, especially if it's a really good one so Kassi had been biting her tongue for so long. This weekend was even more special because it was finally the weekend they would be finding out the sex of the baby.

She had never had a gender reveal party before with the boys so this time she really thought it would be a fun way to find out. Close friends and family were coming to celebrate and once Brian actually understood what the hell his girlfriend was talking about, he was excited for it too. Kassi and the boys arrived a day early for this punishment that the guys had in store for Brian but she had to stay hidden. The kids were with John and Renee at their hotel swimming while Kassi was on the IJ set. Even though she had visited Brian on set numerous times, it still amazed her that this is what he did for a living.

"Alright girl, they're ready for ya!" Cha, one of the producers, said opening the door to the production van that Kassi was hiding in. "You need anything before we start? Water? Soda?" She asked. Cha was super close with all the guys, but especially Q. She had seen him go through heartbreak and get screwed over so many times. One in particular that Cha had Q's back on was an old makeup artist for the show, Emily. Q had been so infatuated with her but it was all an act for Emily. She used Q and his fame to build her career and cheated on him the entire time they were together. Q was heartbroken and Cha stepped in and threatened that if she didn't quit the show, there would be serious physical consequences.
But Kassi was a completely different story. Cha, in addition to the rest of the crew, saw the love they had for each other. When Brian would be filming or busy with something on set, Cha noticed the looks this girl gave her friend and it wasn't something that could be faked.

Punishment days were favorites on set and everyone (except the one being punished of course) was always excited to see how they would play out. Cha led Kassi to a back room where the 3 other Jokers were set up in front of monitors. "Hey!" Murr greeted her with a hug, "How you feeling? I still can't believe you guys are having a baby!"
Kassi rubbed her belly smiling, "Oh believe it."
Murr laughed, "Certainly no hiding it anymore." He said pointing to Kassi's very visible belly.

"What is wrong with you?" Sal interrupted, "You might as well just call her fat! Do you ever think before you open that stupid mouth of yours?" He added rolling his eyes.

"No I didn't!" Murr defended himself. "She looks pregnant, not fat. There's a difference. You didn't take it that way did you?" Murr asked now nervous he insulted her.

"God no! I'm huge, I get it!" Kassi laughed, "Gonna take a lot more than that to insult me."

Pete, the shower-runner came into the conversation, "Alright, you almost ready? Q just got inside the room. So we gotta get you mic'ed up and out there." As the audio people got Kassi hooked up, Joe went over the plan one more time.

Brian was told he was teaching a Lamaze class to a group of pregnant women. What he doesn't know is Kassi and the real instructor will be coming in and hooking him up to a labor simulation machine so he would feel the pains of contractions. Joe was even extra excited for this punishment because they would be using Kassi against Q. After all it was Brian's idea last season to use Bessy against Joe in a challenge. The Jokers knew Q would want to act tough in front of his girl but being hooked up to this machine was going to make that very difficult.

As Kassi waited on the other side of the door, she could hear Brian trying to bullshit his way through this presentation. He had certainly been doing a lot of research the past few months but he definitely didn't know enough to teach a pregnancy class. She covered her mouth to hold in the laughter. The Jokers gave her an earpiece so she could hear them talk to Brian. The show was hysterical on TV but actually being behind the scenes and listening to them bicker back and forth was even better.