Goodbye Freedom Part1

"You ready for tonight?!" Dan, a member of the IJ crew said slapping him on the back.

"Listen nothing crazy dude. Low key drinks. That's it." He said.

"Come on man, it's your bachelor party!" Dan encouraged, "One last hoorah!"

"I've had enough hoorahs!" Brian laughed but it was too late, he was already walking away. "I'm serious Dan!" He yelled after him.

The guys were finishing in their photo shoot for the upcoming season and after this it was full on wedding mode going forward. Tonight was Brian's bachelor party and it seemed like the guys on the crew were more excited than Brian. While Brian was in the bathroom, Murr leaned over, "So I thought we could start off at Rick's tonight."

"Have you lost your fucking ferret mind?!" Sal exclaimed. "A strip club? Really?"

"It's a bachelor party." Murr said confused on why this was a big deal.

"You really think that's gonna go over well with Kassi?" Joe asked shaking his head at how dense Murray could be.

It then dawned on Murray what his friends were talking about, "You really think she would care? That was years ago."

"You better check because it would suck to cause a divorce before they even got married." Sal snapped.

Murray realized his friends were right and when Q got back he decided he better ask. "Hey Q." Murray said interrupting his friend who was responding to an email.

"What's up Murr?" Brian said looking up from his phone.

"Me and the guys were talking and do you think Kassi would be mad if we went to Rick's tonight?" He asked.

Brian let out a huge laugh, "You're joking right?!"

"No actually I already made a reservation for one of their private rooms." Murray responded.

Brian let out a huge sigh, "Murray buddy, you really think I'm even gonna attempt that one week before my wedding?"

"It's a bachelor party, every guy gets strippers on their bachelor party." Murray argued, "Why don't you call and ask at least."

"You want me to call Kassi, the woman who broke up with me because of a strip club, the woman that I am marrying in 8 days if she would okay with me going to a strip club while heavily intoxicated?! Come on Murr!"

"Don't you trust yourself?" Murr snapped.

"It ain't happening!" Brian barked back, "Now I didn't ask for a bachelor party and if you wanna go to Rick's tonight, that's fine but count me out!"

"Fine fine!" Murr said throwing his hands in the air, "I'll cancel the reservations." And Brian watched him stomp off.

_________________________________________________________________________

Everyone from IJ were so excited to be done today. It was now vacation time for everyone after a long season. Joe and Murr were heavily involved in the editing process but that wouldn't be for a few more weeks. As funny as it sounded, as Brian was driving home to shower and change for his night out, it actually just truly hit him that he was getting married. Perhaps it was because he was so busy with work or maybe it was because Kassi was handling the planning process, or even the fact that they had been engaged for almost a year. He wasn't sure but as he drove over the Verrazano to enter Staten Island, his heart began to race; he was getting married.

"Babe that you?" Kassi called out from the laundry room when she heard keys drop on the counter.

"Yeah." he responded flipping through the mail on the kitchen island.