What Goes Up...Must Come Down

"Look at all this cool stuff I bought today!" Brian exclaimed so excited to show Kassi all the shopping he did. He held up a bunch of superhero onesies to the camera to show Kassi.

Kassi rolled her eyes as she laughed, "Is the majority of our daughter's closet gonna be superhero stuff?"

"No!" He shot back pretending to be insulted, "I wouldn't call this superhero, would you?" He reached down in the bag at his feet pulling out a pink sparkly dress with a fluffy tutu.

"Oh my god!" She squealed, "That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!"

"Thought you'd like that one." He smiled. "Picked it out all by myself."

"Still need to pick out a name for this little girl." Kassi said rubbing her belly that was getting bigger and bigger by the day. Brian and Kassi had a list going and everyday crossed one more off. They were down to their top three but still couldn't decide. "I miss you so much, I can't wait to see you tomorrow." With Kassi being 7 months pregnant, her flying days were close to being over. This would probably be her last Jokers live show for awhile. She was flying out early in the morning and would be spending the next three days with Brian in LA.

"I'm gonna have a car waiting at the airport for you. I have meetings most of the afternoon but then I'm all yours. We can get dinner then maybe do some more shopping." He said winking at her. Since they found out they were having a girl, all Kassi did was shop for clothes for this kid.

"I looked online, there are a couple really cute baby stores on Rodeo Drive." Kassi told him.

Brian then let out a big laugh shaking his head, "Oh how my life has changed."

"For the better right?" Kassi asked.

"Absolutely." He winked again. "More than you know babe."

Kassi smiled at the screen. Brian was constantly telling her how excited he was for the baby. It was all he talked about to anyone. "You going out tonight?" She asked.

"Yeah some of the guys wanna go out. They keep talking about this strip club, would you..." He asked trailing off not knowing it was even a good idea to ask her.

"Would I care if you went to a strip club?" she finished his question

"Well yeah..I mean if you're not comfortable with it, I can always see if they wanna do something else." He said.

"I appreciate you considering my feelings but I'm fine with it." She answered.

"Really?!" He questioned, completely shocked by her response.

"It's just a strip club, just looking right?" Kassi honestly had no problem with strip clubs, plus now the Brian didn't talk to Anthony anymore, she was much more at ease whenever he went out. "I mean I'm not doing back flips with you going to see naked girls but I trust you and you deserve to have fun with your friends. "Just do me a favor, no lap dances or anything like that." She requested.

"Wouldn't even think of it." He was interrupted by a knock at his door, "That's probably them. Get some sleep, you gotta be up early. Tell my daughter I love her."

"We love you." She blew a kiss to the camera.

"Goodnight baby, love you." He then shut his laptop lid. Walking over to the door he opened it seeing Murr,Sal, and a couple other people from their show. "Ready boys?!"

_____________________________
The guys all started at a restaurant for dinner and drinks. Joe joined for dinner but when it was decided they would hit the strip club, he ducked out. Even before he was married they had never been his thing.