Goodbye Freedom...Part 2

"Happy Bachelor Party Night Q."He said sarcasm exploding through his words.

Brian decided the best course of action was to respond with a quick head nod and get back to his group.

"Nice to see she let you off the leash tonight!" Anthony screamed through the crowd.

Brian stopped at the stairs and turned around, "It's been years Ant so I suggest you go your way, I go mine." Brian called back trying so hard to be the bigger person. He hadn't talked to this man in 5 years; the night he posted the video of the strip club that broke him and Kassi up. Up above all of Brian's bachelor party were witnessing the two men's encounter. Sal,Joe, Bryan Johnson, and Brian's brothers had already take off downstairs in case something happened. There had been plenty of rumors since Brian cut ties with Anthony he had started experimenting with more hardcore drugs than his occasional pot or cocaine and by the looks of Anthony the rumors seemed to hold some truth. The once in shape man they grew up with was skin and bones before them.

Anthony made his way across the hallway they were standing in and stood toe to toe with his former friend, "30 years of friendship and you threw it all away for a fucking broad!" He spat, "I'd been waiting a long time to actually say that to your face."

"Feel better?" Brian smiled arrogantly then turned around to make his way upstairs. Anthony reached out grabbing Brian tightly by the arm. "Let go." Brian said through gritted teeth. By this time those closest to Brian were standing behind him ready to pounce. They were all so proud of what Brian had done with his life, they didn't need this piece of shit ruining it.

"I just got one question before you go..." Anthony said.

"What's that?" Brian asked.

"How long you think you'll be able to keep this shit up?" Anthony asked. Brian wasn't following and cocked his head to the side in confusion. "The happy white picket fence life, wife, kids. It ain't you and sooner or later you'll fuck it up, just like before. We both know it."

Brian took a couple deep breaths, this was not going to end well if he continued to stand here. "Enjoy your night Anthony." He said bidding his former friend farewell.

"You know I can't stand the bitch but I guess she must have some good pussy to have you so brainwashed." He laughed.

That comment set Brian in a fit of rage and before anyone could stop him Brian had him by the shirt. "You need to shut your fucking mouth! You got some real balls getting mouthy like that with me." Over the course of their friendship, the two had fought quite a few times and Brian was always the stronger one coming out on top each time it came to blows.

The Quinn men sensed their brother's temper boiling over and pulled him by the arms away from Anthony. "Come on bro, let's head upstairs. He ain't worth the fucking time." Jimmy said glaring at his little brother's former friend.

"Enjoy raising all those little fucking brats with that cunt." Anthony yelled out.

Both brothers released Brian, whatever happened at this point, this asshole deserved. Brian felt the weight off his back and immediately leaned towards Anthony and punched him square in the jaw causing him to fall onto a table causing glasses to fly in all different directions. Brian quickly grabbed him by the shirt again and held him in place as Anthony tried to stop the stars racing through his head. "DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MY KIDS AGAIN!" He yelled in his face then tossed him back on the floor.

Security was now on the scene carrying a beaten up Anthony away. "Everything okay Mr. Quinn?" The head of security asked.

"Do me a favor?" He said to the security guard as he took his wallet out of his back pocket taking out a $20. "Give this to that asshole and tell him to use it to buy a fucking clue. I got some celebrating to do." He said with a cocky smile jogging up the stairs. After years he finally had the closure he needed with Anthony. He was closing that door and opening a brand new and much better one.