Hesitation

"Hey Q can we talk?" Dani asked the next morning on set.

Q took a couple steps back, he finally realized this woman's intentions and the best thing he could think of was to just keep his distance. "I'm actually kinda late, they need to mic me up."

"Well this will only take a second." She said getting closer and placing her hand against his. Brian looked down and quickly jolted his hand back.

"No offense but you really need to stop touching me." He snapped. To say Brian Quinn was on edge this morning was an understatement. He tossed and turned all night trying to figure out if he should tell Kassi what happens or not. By the time he finally fell asleep he was startled awake and realized he had overslept by almost an hour. With no time to call Kassi and the kids he had just received a text from her saying that London was pretty upset that he didn't answer when they called twice this morning. So needless to say he felt like a piece of shit.

"Listen I just wanna talk about last night, I think I came on a little too strong." She whispered.

"A little too strong?!" He exclaimed, "Listen it's flattering believe me!" He admitted, he wasn't blind, she was a very beautiful woman. "But I'm getting married and I have a family. Thank you but my answer isn't gonna change." He tried to walk away but she kept talking.

"I understand, it's just... I really like you Q and I wasn't kidding when I said it would be a secret." She said softly. Brian again couldn't back up any further, this girl was making it a habit of backing him into corners. "And I'm not blind, I did see a little bit of hesitation in your eyes last night... kinda like I'm seeing now." She whispered and placed a kiss to his cheek.

Brian didn't know what was happening but he started to feel his cock stir in his pants. The feel of Dani's soft skin and the sound of her velvety voice was turning him on. "Come on baby, think about it. Just you and I locked in a hotel room together, me riding your hard cock. I bet it's huge, isn't it." She continued to whisper as she stroked the hairs on his arm.

"You're a beautiful sexy woman Dani and you're making it very hard to say no." Brian growled.

"So don't." She said kissing the corner of his mouth.

Brian finally shook all the dirty thoughts from his head, ones that any man would think when a sexy woman had them pinned to a wall, he couldn't believe he had let it go this far. "I can't! I have a family at home. One I love very much." He said taking her hands off of him, "Please stop."

"Everything okay over here?" A voice came from behind them.

Brian looked over Dani's shoulder and noticed Joe,Sal, and Murr looking on. "Yeah, Dani and I were just having a little chat, setting some boundaries." Brian said looking at her as he spoke.

"Alright well audio is waiting for, let's go." Joe ordered. All three men stared between Dani and Brian, they really hoped this wasn't what it had looked like.

As final preps were being done all four jokers stood to the side in front of their monitors. Brian quickly pulled out his phone and immediately FaceTimed Kassi.

"Hey Baby." Kassi smile into her phone screen.

"Hey Champ." Brian sighed, "God do I miss you so much."

Kassi could tell something was wrong, Brian just didn't look right. "What's the matter?" She asked concerned.

"Nothing, just needed to hear your voice and see you for a second." He said sadly.

"Are you sure? You look all flushed like you just saw a ghost or something." She pestered, "Whats wrong?"

The other guys could hear both sides of the conversation and glanced at one another nervously. Kassi wasn't wrong, something was wrong with Q.