[7]: Unwanted Company

No doubt Olivia let me win, but I still agreed to joining her and Chase to please her

I threw on a simple black jean skirt and a pink slouchy top. Olivia worked miracles on my makeup and we took turns perfecting the locks for each of our hair.

Our plans of simply going to grab hibachi and later hit the movies was completely ruined when Chase got a hold of some fake IDs from one of the school plugs. For the rest of the night, I was 25 year old Bertha Johnson. Besides having to be a Bertha all night, Chase made it worse by calling me Blow because of the initials.

We ended up at one of the popular clubs downtown called The Hub. The security guard barely glanced at our IDs but let us in anyway.

The first half of the night consisted of Chase devouring Olivia's face while I awkwardly danced beside them. I'd only taken a few sips of my drink, but I could've sworn I felt someone grinding on me at least three times.

"I'm gonna go find the restroom!" I shouted at Olivia, despite the fact that she couldn't hear me as Party Monster by The Weeknd blasted throughout the entire room.

I left anyways after realizing I'd only been having a conversation with myself, Olivia's tongue still locked with Chase's.

The bathroom line was way too long. Thankfully I had the capability to hold my bladder, I found a seat at the bar rather than third wheeling with Olivia and Chase on the dance floor.

The room reaked of overscented perfume and weed. I searched the crowd for Liv, but she was still in the same spot, but now doing dirty dancing with Chase.

I turned back to the bar, pretending to take interest in the drinks. Suddenly, the bartender slid me an orange drink with a lemon and a straw. I wasn't a heavy drinker, so I had no idea what it was.

"Excuse me, I didn't order this," I said, calling after the red headed bartender. Whatever the drink was, it looked expensive.

"It's from the guy on the end," she shouted over the music, pointing to a young dark-haired boy. He clearly wasn't old enough to be drinking either.

After I located him across the bar, he sent me a small smirk before getting up to come join me. I found myself playing with the glass, but not actually drinking it.

"Thank you for the drink," I shouted.

"No problem. What are you doing out here by yourself," he said, his jawline bulging every time he spoke.

"I'm- I'm not. I'm with my friend," I shouted, pointing to Olivia on the floor.

"She looks a little busy," he joked, referring to her and Chase. I laughed with him, but I could feel a little bit of hurt rising inside as I watched them.

"Wanna dance?" He asked.

"I'm not much of a dancer. Trust me, I have two left feet," I laughed.

"You can't be that bad."

I quickly took a sip of the drink before I was yanked onto the dance floor. It'd be a shame to let the guy's money go to waste.

"What's your name?" I shouted, still stumbling on his feet as he attempted to teach me to dance.

"My friends call me J.T."

"Oh, we're friends now?" I joked.

"Well, I don't usually kiss my friends," he shouted, leaning over into my ear.

"You didn't-"

Soon enough, I felt his lips crash onto mine. I immediately pushed his chest to stop the kiss. But after realizing what had happened, I studied his face before grabbing his cheeks and pulling him back in.

I definitely wasn't one to kiss random guys at a bar, but something about this night had me feeling very open to the idea.

"Why don't we go somewhere more private?" He whispered in my ear, now pulling away from the kiss and softly grabbing a hold of my hand.

For a moment, I was tempted.

"Actually, I probably shouldn't," I said, jerking my hand away from his and awkwardly balling it to my chest.

"Loosen up a little," He said, grabbing my hand again.

"I said no," this time, I couldn't escape his grip. His hand had moved to obtain a sharp grip on my wrist.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Let go of me!" I shouted, now making a scene. I'd known better than to let some guy take advantage of me at a bar, or anywhere for that matter.

We'd only caught the attention of a few people, who now turned back to what they were doing. The music began to soar louder. I guess he assumed he could try again, because he grabbed a hold of my wrist once again.

Before he could tighten his grip, I quickly grabbed his arm, jerked it down and twisted it.

"Try that shit again and that won't be the only thing I'll be twisting," I gritted through my teeth.

I guess I had caught him off guard, his eyes were buck as he looked at me with fear. I let go of his arm he took off still holding on to it.

I left the drink on the bar, no doubt he had put something in it, and I began to search for Olivia and Chase.

After 15 minutes of searching for them, I'd assumed they'd went somewhere more private. I called Olivia a few more times before making my way to the bathroom.

No surprise, I found the other half of Chalivia.

Don't forget to vote after each chapter, & check out my new story She's Out of Our League! There's only two parts for now so take a quick pit stop and let me know what you think!!