[32]: The Lone Ranger

yayy hi :)

surprise!! another update that didn't take months 😩😂!! make sure to leave some comments as you read, I love to read them so I know which way to take the story! :)

hope you guys enjoy the chapter!🥰
| reads: 565k

don't forget to v o t e ! it takes 0.00001 seconds :)

"I missed you," she said, lightly treading her fingers across my chest, her fingers going lower with every touch

"I missed you, too," I said quietly, sitting in awe of the girl on top of me, running my fingers through her hair. She always smelled fresh, something I loved about her. Her company practically gave me butterflies. How did I get so lucky?

"I'm so glad you're okay, Olivia. I don't know what I'd do without you," I added. She didn't say anything, only continued to softly caress my body. She tugged on my shirt, urging me to pull it off so she could admire me fully.

"You're so beautiful, Char," She said under her breath, causing me to blush. She started at my neck, planting soft small kisses here and there. She looked up and smirked every time her kisses moved lower, eventually reaching between my legs.

I couldn't help but grip the sheets as I felt her tongue go deeper inside me.

"Shit," I whispered under my breath, only making her smile.

"Someone's been eating their pineapples," She said laughing, only causing me to break into giggles as well. She lifted herself from on top of me, lying her head next to mine.

"We have to get up for school, Charlotte," She said all of a sudden. I threw a pillow on top of my head, screaming into it.

"You mean hell," I mumbled under the pillow. She laughed, and I could still feel the presence of her radiating smile even with my face covered. She yanked the pillow off of me, and we sat in silence as she played with my fingers.

"Wake up."

"Wake up, Char," She said once again.

"Charlotte, get the hell up!" I heard Henry shout at me, a heavy object instantly hitting my face. Did he just hit me with a pillow?

"Hen, five seconds."

"Okay, okay," He said, quickly backing up. The last time I counted down, we ended up having a full on fight for two hours straight.

"Tell mom I'm not going," I moaned, stuffing my head back under my covers.

"Charlotte, you didn't go last week. How long do you think you can keep up the cramping excuse? Even I know periods don't last this long," He said.

Maybe if I didn't answer, he'd go away.

And I was right. I heard his footsteps tread off, thank God.