Prologue

So I unpublished this book to do some edits, but I've decided to just keep writing & edit later 😊 so enjoy the story & don't forget to vote!!
- gracen

So I unpublished this book to do some edits, but I've decided to just keep writing & edit later 😊 so enjoy the story & don't forget to vote!!- gracen

She was rebellious.

Everything she did was to spite everyone, especially her mother.

"Liv, you know Logan will be pissed if you do this. It won't just be you going in the grave, it'll be me too," I protested, trying to talk her out of permanently damaging her body.

"Relax, Charlotte. Live a little. Besides, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," she quoted.

"We're in California!" I screamed, still panicking about what she was about to do. "It won't look like anything for long. When you get old and wrinkly, your flaps of skin will distort it!"

Obviously my insane tantrum was useless, because Olivia sent a simple nod to the tattoo artist and the needle began to ink her skin.

"She's gonna kill me," I sighed, sinking back into the chair besides Olivia as her smirk grew wider, accepting my eventual funeral.

Not one flinch flew from the girl as she sat admiring the artist's work.

"Take a chill pill, Char. It's not like I'm getting 'I heart Craig across my chest," she joked.

"She'll never let me see you again," I mumbled under my breath, practically going crazy.

"That's it," the dark-haired tattoo artist finally delivered. She had tattoos on both arms where skin was visible, leading up to her neck.

"I can't believe you just did that," I said, still hyperventilating. "How are you going to hide this?"

"Relax, if my mom asks about it, I'll just say it's pen. Besides, the ink is so tiny I doubt she'd see it anyway."

The finished product was on the inside of her index finger, a double infinity that was flushed with swollen skin.

I knew the infinity was important to her, so I attempted to calm my nerves.

"Please, lets go before you get any more crazy ideas."

"I can't believe you did that Olivia Rose Atwood," I repeated once more as we reached the mall lobby. She ignored my comment, instead still showing her new tattoo admiration.

🎵 Tonight we're going har har-har ha-ha-hard
Just like the world is our our-our our-our-ours
We're tearin' it apart part-part pa-pa-part
You know we're superstars, we are who we are!

"We're dancing like we're dum dum-dum dum-dum-dumb," Olivia sang along as we entered a Forever 21 in the mall.

"God, I still have no idea what I'm wearing tonight," she complained, surfing through a rack of clothes.