[19]: Third-Wheeling

hope you guys enjoy this chapter :) I tried to make it longer than usual but it's not that long haha...

if you see any errors don't hesitate to let me know :)

AND PLEASE VOTE ! It takes 1 second.

After 8 hours of going completely insane, I'd decided to leave the backseat and take the last 1 hour driving shift

After 8 hours of going completely insane, I'd decided to leave the backseat and take the last 1 hour driving shift. Everyone in the backseat was fast asleep so I figured this gave me time to talk to Olivia.

"Soo," I began awkwardly. "You and my brother, huh?"

"Do I smell jealousy?" Olivia smiled. She was sitting in the passengers seat next to me.

"Jealous of you and my brother? I think you smell the vomit I'm about to pour out." I gagged at the thought of them together.

"I'm kidding, Char. I wouldn't do that to you. Besides, Henry's like a brother to me."

Good thing Henry was asleep so he couldn't hear the subtle friendzone comment.

"Look, just don't lead him on, O. I know you."

"I'm not leading anyone on. And so what if I liked Henry? You can't tell me who I can and can't date. You're not my mother and you're not my boyfriend," She said aggressively.

Girlfriend, I corrected in my head. I'm not your girlfriend.

"All I'm asking is that you tone it down a little. You can't be with him, so don't try to."

"I can't believe you right now," She said in dismay.

"So are you guys gonna bicker the entire rest of the way or kiss and make up?" Jayden suddenly said.

"Put your headphones back on!" Olivia and I both shouted in sync, and he did so.

"Look, Char. I don't wanna get in another fight again, so just let it go," Olivia said.

I'd decided to leave it at that. We had way too much fun ahead of us to be angry at each other the entire week. I quickly turned the radio up for the rest of the ride to replace the awkward silence, switching the station to Happier by Marshmello & Bastille.

No surprise, Harmony was first to wake up during the ride and was happy to wake up Henry and Brett when we got to the cabin.

"We're here, bitches!" She shouted, receiving groans from both of the guys.

The cabin was amazing. It was right off of a lake, and nearly the size of my current house.

"You live here? I mean- this is your parent's cabin?" I asked Harmony as we finally entered the cabin.

"Close your mouth, hun. You'll catch flies."

I ignored the snarky comment, following Olivia and Harmony upstairs to find our room. We figured the girls could bunk together—besides Harmony who had her own room—and the guys somewhere else, which wasn't a problem because the rooms were huge.