Chapter one

I woke up to hearing a loud thud outside my window. I jumped up out of bed and ran towards my window. I looked outside and saw Spider-Man landing on my balcony. I opened the door to see that his suit was broken down. Parts of his suit was missing, like shredded.

"Peter!" I yelp and pull him into my room. I was one of the few who knew the identity of Spider-Man, it wasn't that hard figuring out since my dad is tony stark.. I just recently found out, and to be honest, I've been really worried about him.

"Y/n!" peter said then fell on the floor. I shut the door to my balcony than ran to go get my dad. But before i could reach the door peter shot a web which grabbed my arm.

"No, Tony can't know i'm here!" He said then put his hand on his chest . I looked down to see that he was bleeding.

"Peter, you need medical attention, I have to tell him." Peter used all his power to pull me by the web next to him.

"Please y/n. I'm- I'm dying"

"Peter don't say that!:" I yell at him and put my hand under his head and start to cry.

"Y/n , Before I go, I want to admit something. I love you. I have since the day we crashed out bikes into each other." a smile wipped across peters face. His eyes drifted

"I love you too Peter." I cry

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" My eyes shot open. I looked around the room for Peter, he was sitting in his desk chair. I looked down and realized I was sleeping in Peter's bed. I looked over at Peter and he was messing with something I suppose was just a electronic thing he built. I sat up in his bed and started crying I buried my head into my legs and cried even more. Peter ran over to me I rapped me into a hug.

"Baby, baby, whats wrong!?" Peter asked and hugged me tighter.

"I had a horrible nightmare!" I cry into his chest.

"It's okay, I'm here. I'm here." He tried to sooth me while rocking me back and forth.

Ever since I found out that Peter was Spider-Man i have been having bad dreams.

"Peter you have to promise me something." I looked up at him.

"Yes anything!" Peter said then starred down at my eyes waiting for me to respond.

"When you are Spider-Man, and you are fighting bad guys to save someone, anyone. You will run away if it means you can save your life." i plea to him

"Y/n, I can't promise that..."

I cry into his shoulder

"I need you to be safe..." I cry

"I will be. As long as you are safe, I will do anything to keep it that way." He says than kisses my forehead.

I smile lightly. Peter stands up and just then i realize that all i was wearing was my bra and underwear. But he was fully clothed.

"Peter, when did you wake up?" I asked

"About 6 why?"

I looked over at the clock. it was 10 in the morning.

"You've been up for 4 hours? What's wrong? You usually sleep in with me, especially on Saturdays." I say sounding worried

"I just have a lot to think about." He says then gives me a fake smile.

I stand up and walk over to him, I hug him from behind while he grabs the thing he was messing with.

"Well I hope what you're thinking about isn't bad." I say then release him from my grip. I walked over to my bag that had some of my clothes in it. I was staying over at Peters a lot now since I want to spend as much time as i can with him before he goes on that trip with Tony, my dad.

I felt Peters eyes on me while i pull out some of my clothes. I picked a black spaghetti strap crop top with some cut up jeans. I slip them onto me while I turn to look at Peter. He awkwardly turned is head and starred down at the floor. We were dating for a while down and I felt comfortable getting dressed infront of him. But he still can't help but stare.