Chapter 6

We started to drive somewhere but I had no clue where we are going.

"Peter, can you tell me now where we are goin!?" I say hoping that he will finally tell me.

"Nope, sorry princess. But it's a surprise.!"

I fold my arms in my chair. I focus on Peters face as he drives. He looks really nervous!

"Peter are you okay?" I questioned hoping that he will say yes

"Actually, Y/N I'm not." My face turns serious

"Y/N. I've been thinking lately," He turns his head to look at me which causes him to swerve in the lane

"PETER!" I yell as his focus goes back on the road.

"Sorry. But I've been thinking-" He got cut off when my phone rings, I pick it up to see that Ned is calling

"huh, weird. Ned is calling me." I answer it

"Y/N!!" I move the phone away from my ear because Ned yelled so loud it hurt.

"Ned! What's wrong?"

"Please put Peter on the phone!" Ned begs

I hand Peter the phone

"Hey, Ned what's up?"

"Peter! You have to come quick, Vulture broke out of jail is attacking the school!"

"The school?! Why no one is there it's Saturday!" Peter exclaims

"There's the football game today! The whole school is there except for you and Y/N!"

"Okay Ned i'm on my way' Peter hangs up I look up at him with hurt eyes.

"Where are you going!" I say as Peter turns the car around.

"I am so so sorry babe, but the school is being attacked." He says and I start to freak out.

"I'll help! I'll hurry and suit up and we-" Peter cuts me off mid thought

"We could what? Fight together?! No way! You are never doing that again!" I appreciate him being protective but also get pissed when he tries to tell me what to do and what no to do. Peter started driving to his house to get his suit. But I don't bugging him about joining him in the fight. We get to his apartment , lets just say I've never seen Peter move so fast.

"Peter please!?" I beg

I could tell Peter was about to cave

"Fine! Get ready!" He says then slips into his suit. I smile and pull on my earing. By the time we both are done Peter looks at me then the window then back at me. I started walking towards the window to go but Peter shoots a web at me and I get stuck to his bed frame.

"Peter!" I yell

"Sorry love, but I told you I would do anything to keep you safe." as he turns to open the window I yell at him,

"Asshole!" He smirks then turns to look at me

"I'll make it up to you tonight." He winks then swings out the window. I sat there with my hand held above me. It's gonna take like 6 hours for the web to disintegrate, but I know where Peter hides his anti-web formula. I kick a box from under his bed, I open it with the only free hand I have. I throw the lid and see that he had barely enough formula! I groan, "UGHH!" I open the lid to the container filled with formula and put the remaining the liquid on the web, it slowly starts to disintegrate. I now probably have about an hour until it is completely gone.

"Fuck me." I say as i slump down at wait.