Chapter 20

The next day...
I walked into school kinda tripping out because I was just kidnapped yesterday! Peter was kind enough to walk me to school than ran to his. Tbh I hated being so far from peter. But this is what I get for punching people in the face.
"Hey Y/N!" I hear nick shout from down the hall, I smile then walk over to him.
"Wassup nick?" I asked standing next to him by his locker.
"Nothing much, you?" He asked
Of course I couldn't tell him what's actually freaking me out so I just smiled and say nothing much either.
"So who was that guy yesterday?" He asked shoving books into his locker.
"Oh that's my boyfriend Peter." I said looking around the hall curiously.
"Oh yeah yeah I remember." He said
"So me and my friends our having this pool party later today, I was wondering if you wanna come?" He asked closing his locker and looking at me.
"Yeah! That would be fun!" I say
"But, could Peter possibly come?" I ask hoping he'll say yes
"Uh Peter? Yeah sure. The more the better, I guess." He whispered the I guess part under his breathe
"Great!" I say
I than walked over to my locker which isnt to far down from Nicks. He follows me than starts talking about some sort of drama but I wasn't really listening. I was thinking about what me and peter did that night.
How he passionately kissed me, his hands on my body, him being so dominant yet gentle, but my thoughts were interrupted
"Y/N!?" He said so I look back at him
"Hmm?" I asked opening my locker
"Earth to Y/N? You totally just spaced out." He said leaning against the locker next to mine.
"Oh sorry I was just thinking about something." I say taking out my binder from my back pack than shoving my bag into my locker.
Let's skip the school day because I hate school...
Me and Nick walked out of school and towards my car. He waved goodbye than ran off with some of his friends. I sat in my car than drove to Midtown because I'm supposed to pick Peter up. Once I got there my eyes went cold when I saw Liz talking to Peter. I could tell he was trying to ignore her and look for my car, until she said something that really caught his attention. I parked my car behind a tree and did my best to see what they were saying. I then see Peter turn around and look for my car again. Liz then rolled her eyes and walked away.
I decided to drive up to him and I did so. I pulled up in my nice ass car, and honked my horn startling some kids.
I jerk my head towards the passengers seat and
He gets in the car. I than see Flash and wave, he waves and smiles at me but than flips off Peter. I chuckled to myself but Peter heard.
"I don't think that's very funny." He says with a soft voice. I lift his chin with my finger and said
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh." I say than kiss his lips. We than drove off towards his apartment.
"So what did Liz say?" I asked keeping my eyes on the road
"Oh she um, she just said how she needs help with a project but I said no because you don't like her."
"And you do?..." I asked getting a little heated but holding it in
"No! Oh sorry that came out wrong I mean, I just didn't want to help her because we don't like her." He said and I frowned
"Peter, you don't have to Not life someone if I don't like them." I say
"No, I really don't like her! She almost tore us apart!" He says than takes me hand, I smile at him than look down at my phone since we were at a red light.
It was a video of Nick jumping into a pool and the caption was
Waiting for you.
For me?
Or did he mean waiting for you guys.
Since of course I'm bringing Peter. Peter looks over at my phone and reads the caption. He looks away hurt but than I start to talk not noticing he noticed
"Pete, Nick invited us to a pool party if you want to go." I say
"Uh, yeah sure." He says I smiled than started to drive when the light turned green.
"Look babe," I say handing him my phone, there already swimming, do you want to change than go?" I asked, he took my phone than saw the video of nick jumping into the pool. Again.
"Sure." He says coldly, I try to ignore it as we pull up to his apartment complex. We walked into his apartment and I shut the door behind me.
"Okay I'm gonna go grab my bathing suit, I'll swing back here and pick you up, Okay?" I said walking over to him, he just nodded as I kissed his cheek than turned to walk towards the door, but was stopped when he wrapped his arm around my waist, and pulled me into a hug.
"If I'm honest Y/N. I don't wanna go. I just want to stay home and cuddle with you." He says, which I totally understand because I was almost killed yesterday.
"Okay baby, we don't have to go." I say kissing his chin. He smiles widely than leads me into his room where we lay down and cuddle in his sheets. I text Nick saying we can't make it, he just texted back ight. I ignored the saltyness and just enjoyed the feeling of his arms around me protecting me. We watched a movie than as soon as it was finished I looked up at him and he was fast asleep leaning his head in the crook of my neck. I smile at him than lay a kiss on his chin.
"Love you Peter Parker." I say than doze off.