Chapter 29

"Here you go." Peter says handing me the bag. I start to shove my clothes in the bag, than looked over at peter,
"Let's go." I say than walk out the door.

Time Skip yeeet yeeet
We walked into the apartment, I looked around to find aunt may but she wasn't here.
"Where's May?" I ask peter
"Hmm, I don't know." Peter says closing the door.
"Thank you peter for letting me stay here." I say to peter setting my bag down on the couch.
"No problem!" He says walking closer to me.
"It's getting late. I think I'm gonna go to bed." I say then sit down on the couch.
"No no! You can sleep in my bed!" Peter says and I look up at him.
"No it's fine." I say looking back down.
"Y/N, are you sure?" He says giving me a sympathetic look. I sighed in defeat,
"Fine, I'll sleep in your bed." I say standing up, he smiles brightly and I gush out laughing at his dorky ness.
"Nothings going to happen peter!" I say then playfully roll my eyes.
"I know I know!" He says than raises his hands in surrender.
I stand up and we walk to his room. I sat down on one side of his bed while he walks to his closet.
"I'm gonna get ready for bed," He says then grabs some clothes and leaves to the bathroom. I look over and see his phone light up. I curiously look over and saw his wallpaper. It was a picture of us cuddling in our onesies.
I smile when starring at the picture of us when peter comes back into the room.
"Oh, ha, hey. You saw the picture." He says nervously laughing
"Cutest picture ever." I say setting his phone down.

We pulled the covers over us, and lied there awkwardly trying to go to bed. Until,
"Y/N?" I hear peter say quietly.
"Yes peter?" I say turning to my side to face him.
"C-ca-can I cuddle you? It really messed me up seeing you being kidnapped a-and seeing someone trying to kidnap you again. What I'm trying to say is—"
"Peter! You can." I say turning to my other side. He moves closer then wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to his chest. He nestled his head in the crook of my neck, then sighed happily.