Chapter 32

A/N: should I create a book two to this or just keep making chapters on here?

"Really?!" Peter says, his eyes growing in excitement.
"Yeah." I say nodding
"Oh my god, this is the best day of my life!" Peter says like a child. He picks me up and swings me around the room.
"Peter!" I say laughing
"I'm so happy! Thank you." He says giving me hundreds of butterfly kisses on my face and neck. The moment was perfect. Us together, laughing. But it was ruined when something big comes crashing in through the window.i scream but peter puts me down and examines the object thrown in the room. It was a rock with a note taped onto it. Peter picked it up and read it out loud.
"I told you we would be together soon."
Peter said then dropped the rock and put on his suit. He put his mask on and ran to the window. He looked out side of the window but couldn't find a sign of anyone. He turn around to see Nick grabbing me. Peter shot a web at my arm and started to pull me towards him. Nick had my other arm, they started pulling me one way then the other. But they started pulling a bit too hard,
"Owwww!!" I scream
"Stop you're hurting her!!" Peter yells at nick
"No you are!" He yells back.
"OWWWWWW!" I scream again tired of their bickering. Peter then shot a web at nicks face, it covered his eyes, so he let go of me and tried to rip the web off of him. Peter pulled me by him and pressed the side of his suit which called tony. Tony immediately answered worried.
"Mr.Stark! Nick is here!" Peter told tony.
"I'm on my way, don't let him get y/n!" Tony says then hangs up. Peter moves you behind him.
"Hold onto me!" Peter says then looks back at nick who finally got the web off.
"I'll kill you peter Parker!" Nick says then walks closer to us. I wrap my arms around peter and cautiously peek at nick.
"No you won't!" Peter says to nick
"Oh yeah? How come?!" Nick says walking closer and closer to us. Peter puts his hand on my hands wrapped around him. He holds tight to us,
"Because I made a promise to a certain someone that I won't let that happen." Peter says referring to me.
"A-" nick was about to speak but something grabbed the two of us and pulled us out the window. It was Wanda using her powers to get us out of the apartment building. Tony came flying in and grabbed nick. He put handcuffs on him but nick used a gadget to break free. He started to fight with tony, and peter wanted to help tony. But Wanda stopped him.
"Get y/n to the HQ now!" Wanda demands peter. Peter obeys and started swinging us away.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter.