Chapter 27

"Peter what the hell!" Aunt May yells as she walks closer to me and Peter.
"May it's not-"
"Why would you get in a fight!?" She says
"May, peter only did it to protect me." I tell her, I mean it wasn't a lie he did protect me, in a different way I guess.
"Oh." Mays face softened
"Let's talk about this later okay Y/N? At dinner tonight." She says than grabs peters arm and left the school.
"God why am I such a mess!" I say sitting back down on the couch and resting my head in my hands.
"Well at least your a hot mess." Flash jokes but I shoot him a dirty look.
Later that night
I knocked on there apartment door and waited for peter or aunt may to answer.
I see the door swing open and may is standing there.
"Y/N! Come in!" She says and I walk in.
"Sit." She says and I obey sitting down on the table, I see peter already sitting down starring at me.
"So Y/N please explain what happened today." May says taking a seat in between me and peter.
"Well, this boy Nick uh came up to me and peter, he said some untrue things and grabbed me and peter got protective, and nick got mad at that so nick hit peter and wouldn't stop and peter just defended himself." I say taking a quick pause
"Go on." May says
"So I try to break the fight and got caught in between them and nick punched me." I say and mays mother instinct kicks in.
"Honey, I'm sorry. I didn't know that happened." She says taking my hand
"It's okay. Peter protected me." I say looking over at peter and smiling.
"That's my peter." She says running her hand threw his hair.
"Okay kids, I feel a lot better about this situation." She says reassuring us
"Thank you may." Peter says
"Okay, well, Y/N would you like to stay for dinner?" She asked I looked over at peter and I could tell he wanted me too but pepper told me I should be home soon.
"I wish I could may, but my mom actually said i had to get home early today." I say standing up and may does the same.
"Oh okay, well see you around." She says hugging me.
"Bye peter." I say than walk out of the apartment.

It got dark really fast. I hurried to get to my car. But stumbled my keys. I bent down to pick them up and when I stood up there was this really scetchy guy standing in front of me.

"Oh! Uh, hello?" I say than back up a little.
"You're that spiderlings girlfriend right?" He says getting closer to me.
"No! I'm not!" I say backing up. But he reached out and grabbed my arm. He pulled me closer to him and than brought his pocket knife up to my neck.
"Ahhh." I say as the knife comes super close to my neck.
"Yes yes yes. Boss is gonna really enjoy you." The man says than starts dragging me to his car.
"No! Let go!" I say fighting back
This is a perfect time for my new suit! So I went to pull on my earring once more but suddenly (I'm flying flying like a bird like electricity. -Quote tom Holland singing. Sorry not sorry 💕) but suddenly Spider-Man comes flying down from the apartment building and kicks the guy down. He webbed him against the floor, and then looked over at me.
"Are you okay?" He says coming over to me and examining my body for any wounds.
"I'm fine." I say then hug him.
"Thank you." I say but I'm still super shocked.
"Here, let me take you home." He says than walks back over to my car. I sit in the passenger seat while he drives.
"Peter you don't know how to drive." I say than buckle up.
"I do!" He says. Then he took off his mask and tossed it in the back seat. Than he deflated the suit but he had close under it.
Time skiiiip
He pulled into the drive way of avengers HQ.
"You've been practicing." I say surprised that he could actually drive pretty well.
"Yeah, I mean a superhero needs to know how to fight and drive right?" He jokes but the word superhero just gets in my head. Because obviously that's what I'm not. I looked down and peter could tell something was wrong.
"Y/N, I just want to apologize again." He says to me.
"What I said, was stupid." He says feeling embarrassed.
"It's okay. Let's just get in the house okay?" I say getting out of the car.
We walked into the building and tony and pepper come running up to me.
"Where have you been!?" They said concerned
"She was almost kidnapped." Peter says and their faces softened.