Chapter 5

We started walking to Peters apartment, but Peter was acting weird.

"Peter are you okay?" I asked as we walked past the park.

"Yeah, yeah i'm fine." Peter says then flashes a smile at me. I smile back at him.

"Hey, uh, do you know who that hope girl was?" Peter questioned

"Uh yeah. I do actually. She's super nice, funny, sweet, and really pretty." I say trying not ot laugh.

"Well you seem to really like her." Peter says then laughs.

"Well yeah! You wanna know why!?"

"Why?' Peter says then smirks

"Because she's me!" Peter stops in his tracks.

"what?" He says blandly

"Yeah." I say then notice his worried looking face.

"y/n! Promise me you will never do that again! You could've gotten hurt! An-A-And I can'-can't risk that!" Peter yells.

"Peter! It's okay! Calm down, I will never do that again, unless it means saving your life or mine." Peter face relaxes.

"Okay i'm gonna go home and get ready, I'll see you soon spidey." I gave Peter a quick passionate kiss than started walking in the opposite direction towards my house. Well my 2 house, Tony always had a backup plan just incase the stark towers were to ever be destroyed. Peter watched me until I was no where in view. He turned back the other way and started walking home.

PETERS POV

This is a huge decision! Who or what am I suppose to pick? I walked into my apartment and locked the door. I rubbed my head and eyes in frustration. I picked up my phone and read the time 6:30 P.M. Holy shit! I think to my self then run into my room. I hurried into my closet to find something formal to wear. I suddenly get a text from Y/N.

Should I wear formal or casual?-6:00 P.M

Hello?!-6:07

Babe, hurry up and text me, I don't know where we are going so I need to know motherfucker.-6:27

When she said motherfucker I knew she was just kidding.

Formal it is-6:30 P.M

"Ughhh." I say out loud. I know she's gonna be pissed later. I'll just make up for it later tonight.

I set my phone down and run back into my closet. I picked out a black suit, with a star wars tie. I hurried and put it on then ran into the bath room to gel back my hair.

Once I was finished I looked at my phone time again, 7:05 P.M

"FUCK!" I yell then run out of my house almost forgetting my wallet and the most important thing.

I ran to Y/Ns house right at 7:15 on the dot. I knock on her door and wait for her to answer. But to my surprise Tony answered.

"Oh.Hey.Mr.Stark." I said trying to catch my breathe.

"Oh hello Parker. Come in!" Tony says then moves out of the way so that I can walk in.

"Oh hey Peter." Pepper says as I see her walking from the living room.

"Hello." I reply finally catching my breath. Our attention goes straight towards Y/N when she comes walking down the stairs. She was wearing a dark red dress that ends a little past mid thigh. There were two inch thick straps on each side. Her hair was curled and her makeup was flawless. My jaw drops. How did I ever get this beautiful of a girlfriend? She is literally perfection!

Y/N POV

I walked down the stairs and see my handsome boyfriend starring at me. I smile.

"Okay we should get going." I say then take Peters hand.

"Have fun!" Tony and Pepper say at the same time. We walk out of the house and into the garage to get my car.