Chapter 16

Our kissing turned into a heated make out session. I start to run my hands through his hair as he climbs ontop of me. Suddenly we hear a loud noise in the living room.
I gasp as Peter stands up and walks cautiously towards the door.
"Peter!" I whisper
"Shh! Stay here!" He says walking out of the room slowly. He looks into around the apartment to see nothing but a dropped glass on the floor. Peter walked back to the room to tell you what it was but came back to see your hands taped and your mouth taped close.
"Y/N!" Peter yells running over to you but he gets hit in the head by something.
He looks up to see Vulture grabbing you and walking towards the window, you try to wiggle your way out of his grip but it's no use. Peter stands up and runs towards you but vulture shot him back.
"Come to the old abandoned warehouse at 7. Bring no one or she dies!" He yells than jumps out the window with You in his arms.
"Let go of me you bastard!" I yell but it gets muffled from the tape.
"Shut up! Or I'll kill you right now!" He yells
Peters POV
I start to panic. What am I supposed to do? I need to call tony, not only is he Ironman he's also her dad. I pick up my phone and desperately wait for him to answer.
"Hello?" Tony says
"Mr. Stark! You need to come to my apartment now!!" Peter yells
"Why?! What's wrong?" He asked starting to panic now.
"Y/Ns, kidnapped." I say my heartbreaking
"WHAT!? HOW COULD YOU LET THAT HAPPEN!?" Tony yells at me
"I'm sorry. He shot me and I didn't have my suit on." I say trying to defend myself
"I thought that having you as her boyfriend would keep her safe! I was wrong." Tony says than hangs up. I threw my phone at the wall then sat down on my bed. I couldn't go chase after them bc I'm wounded. I start to cry a little knowing I could've stopped him if I hadn't left Y/N.

Sorry for the shortish chapter, if you want a smuty part in this book please comment.