Chapter three

Me and Peter walked into his apartment.

I sign then flop down on the couch. Peter smiled then copied my actions.

"Please tell me what we are doing!" I plea

"I'm sorry love but you're just gonna have to wait." He says as he looks over at me and smirks.
I roll my eyes then turn the tv back on. Not realizing that we were still watching the news.

"And now with more breaking news! The bank on 25th street is currently being robbed! The robber is inside holding a 16 year old boy captive! Police are trying to get in but the robber threatens to open fire."

Peter stands up and runs to his room. He suits up then runs back into the living room and opens the window. "Y/N! Stay here! Lock the doors, be safe!" Peter says as he swings out of the window and flies to a near by building. I close the window and lock it. I run to his room and lock the door. I lay down in his bed because when i smelt him i felt safe. I waited for a good 10 minutes. I got worried so i turned on his tv and watched the news.

"Spider-Man is currently down! He got cut trying to save the young boy and is now laying on the floor of the bank!"

My heart stops. I jump out of his bed and start to panic. What should i do!? Should I- No Tony said it's only for emergencies! But this is a emergency! I pull on my earing that sent a suit forming on my body. Tony had made me this combat suit that kinda looks like black widows. I suppose it was one of her older ones. But he said i should only use it for absolute emergencies, if it meant life or death. And well this did! The suit wrapped around my head, and left my hair out so i put it in a pony tail. It finished wrapping around my whole body, so i ran out of the apartment.

When I got there cops were everywhere. I looked into the bank to see my boyfriend wounded and resting on the on the floor. I ran into the building but then hid behind a counter so the bad guy couldn't see me. I held up my hand and shot a missile at him which caused him to go flying back. Tony had made my suit kinda like his. Just not as updated and not as many abilities as him. I grabbed the young boy

"Get out of here!" I yell and he obeys, Spider-Man looks up at me, I fell on my knees next to him and put his head on my lap.

"You're okay! I got you!" I say

Cops came running in. Some arresting the guy and others helping Spider-Man onto a hospital bed and bringing him to the ambulance. I knew peter was okay so I started to run away but before I got very far, the young boy stopped me.

"Hey! Thank you for saving my life! "

"Uh, no problem." I say, this superhero stuff is so new to me I'm not quite sure what to say.

"What's your superhero name?!" He asked

"Just call me... hope." I have no clue why hope came into mind. I guess it's just because when Spider-Man was down, all the citizens and him could only have hope.

I ran towards the ambulance and followed them to the hospital. Before they start a surgery I pulled on my earing and my suit deflated.

I ran into the hospital and the nurses were about to take off his mask when I yelled,

"NOOOOO!!!!"

They turned to look at me.

"Uh, I mean, his identity has to be top secret, ordered my Tony Stark." I say

they nodded then beganto rap his wound, luckily it was just a scratch. Once they were done they thanked him for being such a great superhero, took some selfies with him, then said goodbye.

I waited outside the hospital room for him to come out.

"Y/N! What are you doing here! I told you to stay at the apartment and wait!" He yelled in a concern and a little bit of a angry voice.

"Sorry for seeing my boyfriend was hurt and wanted to come to see if he was alive!" I argue back

Peter grabbed my hand and lead us out of the hospital. He grabbed my waist then suung to a near by building.