Chapter 33

He landed us on my my balcony window and we ran inside. He shut the door and locked it, then he grabbed my hand and lead us into the living room where the avengers were at.
"Oh, hey kids. Where's tony and Wanda?" Nat asked.
"Th-there at p-peters apartment. Fighting Ni-Ni-Nick." I stutter, still shaken up.
"What!?" Nat says standing up. She walks over to the phone and called tony, after 3 rings he picks up.
"Hello? Tony." Nat said into the phone
"H-hello?" Tony replied
"Where are you? Are you and Wanda okay!?" She said worryingly.
"Yes we're fine. We're on our way back from the police station." Tony said to her
"Okay." She sighed in relief
"Just hurry back." She finished then hung up.
"Are you guys okay?" She asked walking closer to us.
"Yeah, were fine." Peter says then gently lays his hand on my back to comfort me.
"Do you need anything?" She asked
"N-no I'm f-f-fine." I say looking up at peter.
"Okay, I'm gonna go wait for tony in the lab." She says then walks away. Peter turns to look at me,
"Baby, you okay?" He asked setting his hand on my shoulder.
"I'm fine peter." I say then smile
"C-can we Uh, g-go lay down. I don't feel so good." (AHH I HATE MYSELF FOR WRITING THAT SENTENCE.)
"Yeah of course!" Peter says, we walk to my room and I crawl in my bed.
"Do you need anything love?" Peter asked resting his hand on my leg.
"No I'm fine." I say then turn over to cuddle into my pillow.
"Okay, I'm gonna go see if Tony's here yet. Will you be okay?" He asked then stood up.
"I'll be fine." I say in a harsh annoyed voice.
"Okay." He simply says then walks out of my room leaving the door cracked open a bit. A single tear rolls down my cheek. I felt so bad for being rude to peter just as we started dating again. It's just, I felt bad. Putting him through all of this. It's hard enough being Spider-Man.
I start to sob quietly into my pillow, allowing the tears to stain. I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.
Time Skip to 2 hours later.
My eyes shot open when I felt a presence move around next to me. I turn over to see peter shifting asleep in my bed. He turned over so he was facing me. I lifted my hand and gently ran it across his cheek.
"Baby." I whispered but he didn't wake up.
I leaned in and kissed him on his lips. I pulled away hoping that woke him up, and it did! His eyes shot open to look at me.
"Hey y/n." He says then smiles.
"Let's go get something to eat?" I question, he nods so we both stand up, but then I remember something. It hits me like a train.
"Peter!" I yelp out.
"What's wrong!?" He asked worryingly
"Aunt may! She's probably back from the store wondering what's going on and where we are!?" I exclaim
"Don't worry. While you were asleep tony went over there to sort things out. I mean, she was pissed. But she understood." He said to me.
"Oh okay." I say then we continue to walk out of my room and into the kitchen. The Bruce and Sam were sitting on the couch watching something, while wanda and vision were in the kitchen.
"Y/n!" Bruce cries out and then runs to me.
"Are you okay? I heard what happened." He said which caused everyone to notice me and peter walked in.
"Yeah I'm fine, thank you." I reply nodding.
Peter puts his arm around me, making me feel a bit better.
"Well if you need anything hon, we're always here." Wanda said
"Thank you." I say then continue to walk into the kitchen. Peter grabs us some snacks, he continues to walk to the living room with them but I grab him by his arm.
"Can we go to my room." I asked then look over at my door.
"Sure love." He says, we walk over to my room and I close the door.
"Okay, What should we eat first?" Peter says rather excitedly.
"I don't know." I reply simply. Peter digs his hand into a chip bag and begins to eat, while I walk over to my balcony looking out the window.
"Y/n? Are you okay?" He asked setting the bag down and walking towards me.
"To be honest. I'm not." I say then turn around.

This chapter was so sloppy I'm so sorry guys. I'll post a better one soon! But I was thinking of writing a SMUT chapter, but only if you guys comment below you want one. Also...THANK YOU ALL FOR 2 K READS! I'm so HAPPY!