Chapter 22

A/N: YEEEEET, okay so I regret making that suit the suit you have to wear so if you don't like it just imagine something else. And you probably won't be wearing it that much either because it really is just for emergencies. Okay loves let's get to the story and if you read all of this bless your heart!

Third person pov
Peter and Y/N  walked towards the door but tony soon pulled Peter back. Y/N didn't notice and kept walking out the door.
"Peter, I need to talk to you about the trip to Germany." Tony says pulling him aside
"Oh. Okay what's wrong?"
"Nothing, well I mean, unless you call this a problem." Tony says handing him a tablet that read,
Tony Stark is told to be in Germany next week, even though his daughter Y/N Stark was just kidnapped yesterday.
"Who found out she was kidnapped?" Peter asked
"You know paparazzi can get around." Tony says
"But that's not even the worst part!"
Peter looks back down at the tablet and read on.
And some suspects say they saw Y/N Stark and Spider man kissing! But many reports say that she has a boyfriend, but we cannot conclude this since there is no proof.
"Thank god there's not proof!" Peter says
"Yeah only because I had to hack into everyone's cameras and deleted the picture of you two kissing showing your identity!" Tony said to peter
Peter looked down disappointed, he could have really messed up.
"Don't worry kid, just call it a you owe me." Tony says patting his back then walked back to his desk.
Peter walked out of the room and towards you. You were standing in the hallway talking to Bruse when Peter came over to you.
"Hey!" You said
"Where'd you go?" You questioned
"Uh, tony just had to make a few more adjustments to my phone." Peter lied.
"Oh okay." Y/n said taking his hand and leading him to my room that was in the avengers HQ.
"So wanna watch another movie?" I ask sitting on my bed.
"Um actually I think I'm gonna go home." Peter said running the back of his neck.
"Oh. Okay well than I love you!" Y/N says standing up and kissing his cheek but he stands there stone cold.
Y/N's POV
"You know you don't have to say that every five minutes." Peter said so coldly and rude it broke your heart.
"Peter? What's wrong?" I say stepping back
"I could've exposed my identity! And now more people are gonna come after you because they know that you kissed me! Well kissed Spider-Man." Peter said taking a seat on your bed than resting his head in his hands.
"You can get really hurt, and it's all my fault! I should've been more careful, I'm such a fucking idiot." Peter said frustrated at himself
"Peter your not a idiot." I say sitting next to him and rubbing his back.
"Yes I am! But you wouldn't understand because your not a super hero." He says standing back up. This was the last time, my heart can't handle this anymore. I swung my hand and slapped Peter in the face.
"Get out." I say starting to cry.
"Y/N I'm sorry I didn't mean it-"
"I think you did. I can't handle this Peter. We're through!" I say taking off the ring and throwing it at him for the second time.
"Y/N, don't end things like this!" Peter pleads
"No, peter I'm done. I can't handle it!" I say walking over to my door and opening it gesturing Peter to get out.
"I'm sorry." He says then leaves.
On his way out he stopped walking when he saw all the avengers listening to our conversation. He look at everyone than they turned there heads looking away. He stormed out of the building than walked home angrily. While you sat on your bed crying your eyes out.
"Knock knock." I hear  Wanda say
"Oh, hi." I say whipping away my tears on my sleeve.
"Are you okay?" She asked taking a seat next to me
"No, me and peter broke up. Again. But this time I think it's final." I say starting to cry again.

A/N: aocbsjkshs the drama! Damn. Welp let's see where this goes.