Chapter 35

I woke up to a massive headache. I rub my head trying to soothe the pain, but it barely helped. I looked down noticing that I was wearing one of Peters shirts but no pants. I then look around the room seeing Peter sitting in his desk doing homework,  

"Pete?" I say in a scratchy voice. 

"You're finally awake." He says not evening glancing away from his papers. 

"What happened?" I asked starring intensely at him.

"Well, you almost got us in serious trouble, got harrasted by a guy, forced me to bring out the suit, got drunk,  oh and the best part! Threw up in my backpack!" He says with a sarcastic smile.

"Look, i'm sorry peter. I just wanted to take some things off my mind." I say getting out of bed and walking over to him. His eyes focused on his assignment, 

"Can I make it up to you?" I say running my hands down his shoulders, I felt him twitch under my touch, I love it when he does that, because then I know he is enjoying it,

"No," He says blandly then stands up and walks out of the room. 

"Peter?" I call following him out of the room.

"Y/n, just leave me alone, okay." He says walking into the kitchen and grabbing a soda can from the fridge. 

"Peter, I said i'm sorry," I plea

"Y/n, there's a lot you don't understand, just please leave me alone." He says then finally looks me in the eyes. 

I huff then walk back into his room and sit on his bed. I cross my arms and stare down at the floor. I hate when Peter ignores me. He's done it a few times before and it kills me.  He walks back into the room and sits down at his desk.

"Did may and tony find out?" I question

"No. Ned hacked into there phones and made it so that our locations were still at your house." He says fiddling with his pencil. 

I nod then look up at him. 

"How did we end up here?" I ask

"Well knowing your dad would kill you if he found out you were drunk, I said we are coming here to focus on our homework without the avengers training around us"

"Peter can we talk." I blurt out,

"I'm busy doing homework, maybe you should try it." He says Writing down an answer onto his paper.

"But you always do my homework."I say frowning a bit. Me and Peter have a system, he does my homework, and i give him a blowjob. It's always been like that. 

"Well, don't be surprised when you get a F on that new assignment in Science class." He says writing down another answer. 

"Fuck you, you prick." I yell angrily, i stood up and walk toward his window, his eyes now focused on me. I open it up and climb out onto the fire escape. 

"Where are you going, Tony said you have to stay here with me." he says standing up and walking over to the window.

"I'm going to flashes, I don't want to be here with you if you're going to be a total dick." I say walking down the fire escapes stairs. Suddenly I felt his web latch onto my back and pull me up inside of his room. 

"Y/n, we're both gonna get in trouble if you leave, so please just stay." He says, his voice stern. I sigh then walk back to his bed and sit down. 

"Why does my dad want me to stay here in the first place?" I say with as much attitude I can.

"Well him and Pepper are going on a business trip and said they need me to watch you." He says standing in front of me with his arms crossed.

"I don't need you to watch me! I'm not some five year old!" I argue 

"Yet you needed my help at the party." Peter says then sighs,

"Listen you ass wipe," I say then stand up.

"I don't know what your problem is, but I tried to say sorry for whatever happened at the party, but obviously you won't let it go. So, either let it go, or stop being a fucking dickhead about everything!" I yell in his face immediently feeling regret afterwards. 

He nods his head then walks over to his closest. He grabs something then turns around to show me, it was his suit, but there was a huge rip going down the sleeve of his arm, he then lifts his sweater showing a line of stitches going down his arm. I lift my hand to my mouth in surprise.

"Peter, what happened?" I ask quietly,

"After I took you home, I realized you left your phone at the party, knowing you can't live without it, I went back to get it. But when I went back I got ganged up on by the guy who wouldn't leave you alone. They cornered me, luckily I webbed most of them, but didn't see the one behind me when he dug a knife into my arm, the suit stopped it from doing really bad damage, but, now I have this scar and my suit is ruined." He says then tosses the suit back into the closet, shutting the door. I look into his eyes then down at my feet,

"It's okay! We can have my dad fix it and-"

"Y/n, if I ask him to fix it he'll know we weren't where we said we where last night." He says looking down and rubbing his temple in frustration.

I just shut my eyes, knowing he's right,

"I'm so sorry." I say then start to sob. Tears flooding down my cheeks, Peter caves in and grabs me wrapping me in his embrace.

"I'm sorry y/n. I should've stopped you from going to the party." He said slightly rocking me.

"It's all my fault Peter, I did this to your suit, I did that to your arm!" I say crying even more,

"I'm so selfish, and stupid!" I say crying in his chest,

"Hey! You are not stupid or selfish!" Peter says putting his hands on my shoulders and slightly moving me so he can see my face,

"Y/n, you just made a mistake, everyone does." He says, rubbing circles on my shoulders trying to make me more comfortable,

"I love you Peter." I say looking at him,

"I love you too y/n." He says then leans in kissing me on the lips,

A/N: This took me forever to write, please go check out my imagine book! Okay, byeee.