Chapter 25

It was Monday morning and I was getting dressed for school. I'm glad that me and Peter are at least best friends. I stood in front of the mirror looking at my outfit than nodded in approval. I walked into the living room, and chatted with some of the avengers before heading off to school. I arrived at Midtown, and walked inside. I'm really gonna miss Nick, of course I mean as a friend! I walked to my locker and shoved everything in. I wanted to get to my first class so I can chat with Flash and finish some late assignments. I slammed my locker and turned but ran into Liz and her friends.
"Shit." I say in surprise
"Oh, hi Y/N." Liz says than gives me a dirty look.
"Hey." I say then start to walk away.
"Wait. I wanted to ask you something." She says but I don't stop walking. She runs to catch up with me and I roll my eyes.
"What Liz." I say
"I wanted to ask if it's okay I go to homecoming with Peter. I mean, you two aren't dating anymore." She snarls at me which makes me heat up. A ball my hand into a fist and go to punch her but I suddenly feel two arms wrap around me and drag me into the class. I eventually pushed them off of me and saw Flash.
"Oh hey Flash." I say calming down
"What was that! Are you trying to get suspended again?" He yells at me
"No! It's just, she can get on my nerves sometimes." I explain to him
We both took a seat and waited for the bell to ring. We were both pretty early so it won't ring for a while.
"So how was it here without me?" I question Flash
"Shit! It was so boring without my best friend!" Flash says
"I'm sorry." I say patting his back.
"Hey guys!" Peter says sitting next to me.
"Hey penis-" I cut flash off by putting my finger against his lip
"Shh! Enough with that!" I say but he rolls his eyes
"Hey Pete." I say to peter and he smiles
"So uh Y/N, I was wondering if-" peter was interrupted when all of a sudden a boy comes up to us. It was Nick!
"Nick!" I say standing up and hugging him.
"Hey! Y/N." He says
"What are you doing here?" I ask
"I'm helping my uncle again, and I just had to see my girl." I froze. His girl? Peter stood up and gave him this death look while Flash sat in the corner saying oooooohhhhh.
"Your girl?" I questioned
"Yeah, just like how I'm your Nick." He says referring to the Instagram caption
"She's mine." Peter says putting his arm around my waist.
"No, you guys broke up." Nick said grabbing my arm and pulling me next to him.
"No, were just taking a break." Peter says pulling me back to him
"As much fun as this tug of Y/N is, I think we should just-" I couldn't finish my sentence before Nick swings at peter, his fist almost hit me but Flash grabbed me and pulled me away. And as soon as I knew it nick and peter were going at it. Fighting in the class room. Chairs and tables were being knocked over while people started filming.
"Peter! Stop!" I yell at peter, but he doesn't listen.
Now peter is on top of nick punching him aggressively. Nick soon pushes peter so nick is on top of him punching him, but since peter is Spider-Man, peter just catches his fist in defense.
"Stop!" I yell again falling to my knees. I wrap my hands on peters face and turn to tell Nick off. But suddenly a fist comes flying at my face and I fall to the ground.
"Y/N!" Peter and Nick say at the same time.
"I I didn't mean to Y/N i meant to to hit peter!" Nick says in defense but I'm already knocked out.
Peter pushes nick off of him and hurries to my aid.
"Y/N!" Peter says lifting my head and placing it on his lap. I had a bloody nose and was out cold.
"You dick!" Peter yells at nick and goes to punch him again but Flash pulls peter and the teacher pulls nick.
"He hit her!" Peter yells viciously at no one in particular.
"It was a accident!" Nick yells back
The nurse tended to me and wipes my blood off and asked Flash to help carry me to the nurses office. Flash picks me up and runs towards the nurses office while peter is being dragged through the hall by the principal who was pinching  him by the ear.