Chapter 11

Hey, guys, we're finally getting into Black Panther territory. Sorry it took so long. This should seem familiar to those of you who read my Black Panther Imagines. By the way, I put my Black Panther Imagines book in the Wattys2018, so please go and vote for it! Show your support! I also included DC Comics Imagines 2 and Marvel Imagines.             

   Y/N'S POV

  As I had headed back from picking up a few groceries, I heard,"Hey, Y/N, still trying to make a living?"

  I turned and spotted a former best friend of mine. The one who betrayed my trust when she decided to take my boyfriend away from me. Well, she gave him what he wanted. When he got what he wanted, he was quick to turn away from me. Yes, I was with someone before I ended up with someone like Tyler. Guess what? He actually wasn't abusive, so I wasn't blind before I got with him.

  I sighed and said,"Victoria, I need you to get away from me and stay away from me. I don't know what your deal is, but I was fine when you left out of my life for good."

  Victoria stopped me from opening my apartment door and said,"Oh, I know. I just like messing with you. It's funny, because I ran into your sister a few hours ago."

  When Victoria said that, I rushed down the steps and into my car. I kept dialing my sister's phone, but it kept going straight to voicemail.
  The tears were already present, because I had hoped I wasn't too late. Victoria had a reputation, but she grew up different than what most females did. She was... I don't know how she slept at night after what she has or had done over the years.

  When I made it to my sister's house, I rushed inside and saw things were all over the place.
  Instantly, I looked everywhere for my sister and found her in her room, but she was bleeding.

  I kicked the phone out of her hand and helped her sit up, then I picked her up.
  I rushed her outside and into the back seat of my car, pulling off quickly. I got her to a hospital and sat in the waiting room, since I couldn't stay with my own sister.

  I prayed to God that she would be okay before I sat in the waiting room for what felt like hours.
  However, when I was trying to go to sleep, I felt someone hit my face gently.

  I opened my eyes, and it was Erik.

  Erik said,"Baby, what's going on? I've been calling you for hours. I thought you were going to go get groceries."

  I just got up and hugged Erik, burying my face in the crook of his neck.

  Erik rubbed my back and said,"Hey. Tell me what happened."

  Erik looked down at me and I explained to him what happened, then I led him to the room my sister was being treated in.
  He looked inside and more tears fell down my face at her condition.

  Erik said,"We'll get through this, baby. Don't worry. I have a plan."

  I sniffed and asked Erik,"What kind of plan?"

  Erik motioned to my sister and said,"It's time we showed the world that we're through with this, starting with Victoria. She did this to your sister, and she's been messing with you for years now. Well, before you met me."

  I said,"E..Erik, I don't want to.."

  Erik kissed me, and I kissed him back before he pulled away from the kiss.

  He cupped my face saying,"It doesn't matter what you want to do, babe. She deserves to be taught a lesson. If you don't want to, that's fine. We can just start with Wakanda. They're responsible for the death of my father. Are you coming with me, or will you stay here? Think about your sister."

  I looked back at my sister and said,"I'll come with you."

  Erik smiled and pecked my lips, then he said,"There's something I have to take care of first."

  I nodded, and Erik let go of my face before he left. As I looked back at my sister, who was unconscious, I didn't know what was going to happen between Erik and I.
  Erik was talking about taking down Wakanda and practically any other nation, yet I didn't want to be a part of that. However, I was stuck because Erik and my sister were all I had left.

  I didn't know what I was going to do.