Epilogue

ERIK'S POV

  I paced back and forth outside, while sweat poured down my face. Y/N was about to give birth to our baby girl at any minute, and I couldn't be in the room with her. I was in the room with her, but I had gotten kicked out. The nurses claimed that I was more of a distraction than help.

  When Shuri rushed out to me, she said,"N'Jadaka, she is ready for you."

  I ran inside with Shuri and saw Y/N holding our baby girl in her hands.

  Tears fell down my face immediately, and Y/N smiled saying,"Erik, come here and hold your daughter."

  I walked over to Y/N's side and took my baby girl in my arms for the first time. She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and leaned into me. My smile grew, but the tears definitely were unstoppable.

  Y/N rubbed my side and said,"She is your new mission now, Erik. What do you want to name her?"

  I said,"But, Y/N, that is your righ-"

  She shook her head and said,"No, Erik. This is my gift to you for being so supportive and taking care of me. You have done so much for me. You saved me from Tyler. You helped me grow. You helped me mature and be confident in myself. This is what I can do for you."

  I smiled at Y/N and gave her a kiss before I looked down at my baby girl.

  I said,"We should name her Naila. She is going to be better than her father. I want her to remember that anytime she sees her name."

  Y/N nodded, and I handed Naila back to her mother. I sat down with Y/N and eventually Shuri, Ramonda, T'Challa, Okoye, Nakia, and even M'Baku came to see Naila.

  Just sitting there and looking at everyone in the room and Naila, I knew that everything was going to be okay. I was with people who cared about me and the ones that I loved. I didn't need to be strong or angry because I knew I would have people now who would be here.
  Most importantly, I had a daughter who needed me and my wife who was safe. Wakanda was where I wanted to be, no longer what I wanted to destroy.