넷→4

I knock on Kook's door before entering. My eyes are displayed to a boy in his teens with a massive bead head and his blankets in a lump on the bed. I sigh out and walk to his bed. "Kook," I smack his body under the covers and he jumps as he sits up to glare at me. "I'm going now. The money is on the counter. I'll be back later." He grunts in acknowledgment as I exit.

Passing by the kitchen I see my mom at the table with a pot of coffee and piles of papers. "You don't have work today?" I ask as I walk over to her. "My boss told me to take the morning off. I'll be going in later." She says bluntly as her hand brings her coffee mug to her face. I glance at the paper in her hand. A new group, huh.

She probably has her hands full with finding companies to make a contract with for their advertisement. "You should have slept in at least." I say with a smile. "Not happening." She looks up to me with a suspicious face. "I thought you were going out?" I laugh and hold up my hands. "Fine, I'll stop 'pestering' you."

-

I've gone to five different stores and yet I can't find anything that's appropriate for me to wear. I can't wear anything too revealing or my moms' coworkers will judge her parenting skills. Plus my brothers' friends won't think of me as Jungkook's older sister. I sigh out as I continue looking through all the racks. I finish the last one then head over to the shoes. I can't wear these either. There were tons of heels. Those are not easy to move around in. I leave to exit the building when someone walks to me.

He was rather tall with silver hair and dimples. His smile was sweet and his eyes were full of kindness. "Hi," He says to me with a soothing voice. "I don't mean to seem strange or anything but you seem stressed." I give a half-hearted laugh. "Hi...I'm definitely stressed. It's great." I say with sarcasm. He laughs. "You seem a bit lost." He adds. I nod my head. "I moved here recently and I start school soon so I'm stressing over finding clothes." I say with a smile. "Do you want to talk more over coffee?" He asks me. I nod my head as he opens the door for me.

We walk down the street to a nearby cafe. "Now I understand why you were stressing earlier. It makes total sense. Expectations are laid down for certain situations, just not everyone follows them." He says with a crooked smile. I sigh out and take a drink of my macchiato. Now that I think about it, we haven't introduced ourselves. "What's your name?" I ask as I feel cold sweat run down my back.

His brown eyes widen as he sets down his drink and straightens his posture. "I'm so sorry," He bows slightly. "I'm Kim Namjoon." He says with a tender voice. His eyes meet mine. "It slipped my mind earlier. I'm sorry." He runs his hand through his hair as he looks out the window beside us." I chuckle as I look at him fondly. "I'm Jeon Jungyoon. It's nice to meet you, Namjoon." He looks back to me and we both laugh.

-

We exchanged numbers before leaving the cafe. "I guess I'll see you around Jungyoon. Text me if you want to meet up again and bring your brother. I have a friend he'll definitely get along with." Namjoon says with a smile. "Sure." I say back before turning away and heading back home.

As I walked along the sidewalk a boy with blue hair ran past me calling out to someone. "Hyung! Hyung! Jin hyung is trying to buy new kitchen supplies again." I heard a deep voice call out. I heard fast footsteps trail behind me. I turned around to see Namjoon running with the blue haired guy to the home supply store. That seems oddly urgent.

 That seems oddly urgent