십→10

We had all ate at Panda Express because Jin couldn't afford another headache from the nagging of Tae and Hoseok yelling for the company's food. Jungkook had mentioned wanting to rent a movie to me which Jimin had "overheard" more like eavesdropped in but he said he'll stay over longer and so would everyone else. We rented Frozen.

I plopped down in the middle of the couch with Namjoon. "This is going to be a long night." He said with a sigh. I turn to him worried. No. Not happening. I need Sunday as my recovery day, no one is staying past 7 at night. "Why?" I ask. He chuckles and points to the TV. I turn and see that Jin is putting it as the sing-along-version. "Jin hyung loves this movie." I give a dry laugh as I cry on the inside.

Halfway into the movie, Jin, Hoseok, and Jimin are all screeching Let It Go. Jungkook walks up to me with a dead face. "Noona..." He croaks. "I know, I think I'm dying too." This was painful, I feel like I'm watching a roomful of toddlers. Somehow Yoongi managed to sleep peacefully through all of this. He was across the room curled up on the loveseat like a cat.

-
"Let it go! Let it goooooo~!" Hoseok was laying on the floor singing next to Jimin as the movie credits were rolling. Yoongi sat up, "Hoseok shut the hell up. The movie is over. If you don't stop I'll end Sope." Hoseok looked at Yoongi with fearful eyes. "Sorry hyung." Holy shit. I guess Yoongi is the dominant type even though he's so tiny. I turn to Namjoon who was chatting with Jin about the relevance of Olaf.

Jin looks to me and smiles then Namjoon turns arond. "We should get going, it getting late, see you at school." He gets up with Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi. Jin stops before exiting and turns around. "Taehyungie, Jiminie, let's go! Leave this poor family alone. Your such a hassle!! Jungyoon has enough to deal with." Jin sasses as they attended to his side. "By Jungkookie!!" Taehyung says with a boxy grin.

The door shuts and we sigh in relief. "I've never felt so free!" Jungkook shouted as lent against the door. "The house is a mess." I cry out as I look at the living room floor. "How about after we clean we go out for ice cream?" Kook nodded at me as he walked over.

-
It took us some time to clean but it was definitely worth it. I feel clean myself. There was popcorn on the floor along with candies and empty soda cans. As we walk to the café Jungkook brings up a weird topic. "Noona, are on of those guys your boyfriend?" I choke on the air and look at him with disgust. "What kind of question is that?" He raises his shoulders. "I was just wondering, I guess you aren't a h-" I slap Jungkook's back making him screech out in bloody murder. "I'm not some ho. I don't find a boyfriend in a week. I'm your older sister! My family and studies come first."

He grabs his back before walking inside the café. "Stop, you're acting like you got stabbed." He turns around and glares at me. "Might as well feel that way." I step on his toes on "accident" and walk to the front. After ordering we go to an empty table. "We need to hurry and eat so we can be home in time to greet mom." Jungkook rolls his eyes at he starts eating his ice cream.

" Jungkook rolls his eyes at he starts eating his ice cream