사섯→5

After waking up and taking a shower I finish unpacking my room. I put the last bit of my desk supplies on the floating shelf above it. "Noona~," Kook coos as he enters my room. I turn to him with a glare. He only ever says 'noona' like that when he wants something. "Can you help me unpack my room?" He finishes with a smile. "Hmm, I don't know. Can I?" I say with a smirk. He starts to throw a fit by flinging his limbs around. "PLEASEEEEEE!" He screeches out. "Fine."

We walk to his room down the hall and I'm left in terror. "Jeon Jungkook!" I yell out as I slap his back. "How could you let your room get like this? Get your clothes off the floor and into the washing machine now! I am not touching your dirty clothes. Your boxers are everywhere." I say in disgust to male towering above me. "Okay." He says back as he starts to pick up his clothes. Once he did he exits the room to the bathroom. "Noona!" He calls out.

I walk over to him. "Let me guess, you don't know how to work the washing machine?" He nods his head. I explain it to him as he laughs to himself. "That's easy!" Jungkook says as he does the steps I told him. He began to pour the detergent into the cap then it spilled to the floor. "Clean that up." I say annoyed. I'm so done with him. Where is his common sense at? I thought he would at least be born with a tiny sliver of it but I was wrong.

-

After taking three hours to help clean Kook's room with him we went to the living room and started to play overwatch together. Of course, Jungkook was winning. "Ha! That's the third time I've beat you. You owe me a pack of banana milk." He says with a laugh. "Excuse me? I don't owe you anything. Being your sister that watches after your dumbass is enough." I say with a laugh. "I agree with Jungyoon, just not the foul language." Kook and I turn around. "Mom!" We both yelled out happily. "You finally got out early for once." I say with a smile as I walk over to her.

I take the bags from her hands. "What's this?" I ask. "I brought home dinner. It was recommended from one of my coworkers. They said it opened up a month ago." Kook smiled widely as he heard mom mention food. "Let's eat!!" He says with over excitement as he does a Naruto run to the kitchen. "Thank you." I say to her as I give a hug.

-

"Stop eating so fast, your going to eat all the chicken legs." I say as I fling a carrot stick at him. He looks to me with a glare once he feels the object bounce off his forehead. Mom laughs at us. Jungkook takes another chicken leg and I glare at him. "Jungkook." I say with annoyance. He looks to me with a smile. "Jungkook, are you ready for school tomorrow?" Mom asks him. He freezes then looks up to her. "Yeah?" He says as mom smiles back to him. We did put his backpack together and I gave him money to get his uniform at school. He'll be fine.

At least I'd like to think that.