십팔→18

Your pov

After Jungkook had told me about Jaeyoung and our dad I lost myself. I didn't want to think back to the memories we had. Everything was fine. It was okay. I clench my jaw and power my phone off. My hands grasp my bed covers as I pull them over my body.

I didn't want to accept this reality.

-

Knocking appears at my door before it opens. "Noona," Jungkook calls for me. "Mom wants us to see her in the living room." He shuts my door as I raise again. My eyes read the clock beside me. It read 20:56, its been almost six hours.

Shuffling ou of my room I make it to the living room. I sit across from mom beside Jungkook on the floor cushions. "I know I have been absent from both of your lives but I knew you were responsible to take care of yourself," Mom says as she crosses her legs.

"However I was wrong. You both have had your minds somewhere else. I don't know who you both think you are to go out on the weekends to be with friends. You should be home studying." My lip quivers as the harsh words soak in. "Do not waste your time on something so unimportant! Especially you Jungyoon."

"Hanging out with a guy? The last thing I need is to have some dick come into your life and ruin it. Ruin you, your studies, your focus. Everything I had worked for would be ruined. I did not waste my time to work for you to get a love life." I look down at my hands clasped in my lap. "I'm sorry mom."

Jungkook gulps as mom turns to him. "Don't think that you're off the hook Jungkook. All your focus should be on studying! During break at school use the time to study. You should be getting good marks and nothing less. You need to do this so you can get into a good college."

Mom stands up and crosses her arms. "Do not disappoint me ever again or else you can find yourself somewhere else to live." She walks off to her room. I turn to Jungkook to see him upset. I pull him into a hug. "I'm sorry, we'll be okay." His tears fall on my shoulder as I comfort him.

"I don't want to be kicked out." I rub his back before speaking again. "We won't. Nothing is going to happen to us. We're doing great by ourselves."