이십오 →25

Its been a few days since I've been gone from school. I haven't sent Jungkook too collect my work from classes even though he suggested so. I was looking back at old pictures on my phone with my old friends back in Busan. I've been missing them more than usual.

The doorbell rings catching me off guard. When I answer I see the hyung line. "Guys? What are you all doing here?" I ask dazed. Jin smiles at me and gives a bag of food. "It's all the healing stuff. Make sure you're eating enough Jungyoon." I take the bag as they shuffle in.

Namjoon was last to be greeted, he pulled me into a hug when I felt a pang in my heart. I know that it will break him when I tell him all the news. After I put the food in the fridge and bring water for everyone Hoseok gives me something. "Here's all your work. We've all been worried and Jimminie and Taehyungie haven't heard from Kookie."

I look down at my hands with a week smile. "I know and I'm sorry. It has to do with me. He's just worried." I give off a laugh as Jin struggles to join on. "I finally finished the video I've been working on." Yoongi comments as his laptop is opened before me.

"Oh wow!! You did a great job, I hope you go into the music industry, you'd be great at that." I give him an awkward high-five while almost falling in the process. "Jungyoon are you okay?" Namjoon holds me up from the side. "I'm fine."

I take my arm back and look to Hobi to see his eyes flooding with concern. "Don't overexert yourself. That's the last thing we need." I nod to the sunshine's words. "We should go and let you rest," Jin says as he stands up. I say my goodbyes to them and return to bed rest.

-

After another week I feel good enough to return to school. I do my basic hair and makeup with a cute outfit.

When I arrived on campus I decided that I wanted to hide fro the others

When I arrived on campus I decided that I wanted to hide fro the others. The bell rang and I randomly walked in class and sat next to Joon and Hobi. "Jungyoon, glad to have you back." The professor says to me and I give a smile. I gare at the two gaping idiots beside me. "What?"

They shake their head looking back at their books. Later in class Namjoon was reading out of the textbook looking for pages to take notes from when I decided to write on his paper next to me.

Meet me on the roof after the next class.

The bell rang signaling class was over. I hurried after Hobi who was running to the courtyard to see his boyfriend. "Hey! Hoseok wait!!" He stops and laughs. I catch up and he only drags me with him. I'm met with Yoongi who seems to be in a good mood.

"So you two had some fun last night?" I say as I wiggle my eyebrows suggesting they fucked. "I pray for Jin's poor soul." I start laughing when Yoongi glares at me and Hobi looks dead. "Come on guys! I was kidding." I take a seat and began my study break.

-

At the end of the day I wait on the roof for Namjoon to appear however, I'm positive he won't. I didn't even ask if he was busy. I've been waiting for the past hour already. I sigh when I sling my backpack over my shoulder and go to the stairwell doors. Halfway down the stairs, I see Namjoon running up.

"Jungyoon! I'm sorry I took forever, I had to talk with one of my teacher's." I nod my head. "It's fine, I get it." He scratches his head while avoiding my eyes. "Anyway with what happened a few weeks ago, we should just forget about it. It's something that should have never happened." After confessing I left him on the stairs and made my way down.

I could feel Namjoon follow behind me quietly. "Jungyoon, I need to get this off my chest." turn to him as he grows tense. "Look I've had feelings for you and I can't just throw away what happened that night, it isn't easy and I know you know that. Come on we knew there was something between us."

I look down while biting my lip. "Exactly. The keyword is was. Namjoon I've had to fight my feelings away because of what happened. I can't just magically bring them back. I'm sorry." I turn on my heel and book it. I can't be here any longer.

-

A week later author pov

Namjoon couldn't wrap his head with what had happened with Jungyoon. He couldn't bring himself to let her go. Namjoon's performance in school was beginning to decrease from it too. He had left the third text this week asking to meet up or why she stopped showing up at school. Jungyoon hasn't replied.

Namjoon was grounded by his parent's from his lack of good grades. No matter how desperate his parents were to try anything to make him turn him around, he was more desperate to see Jungyoon. The tall male wasn't sure why he hadn't thought of this earlier but he is sneaking out to see her.

He opened his window quietly and jumped out, landing on the tree. He slid off with a clear landing. His parents still didn't think anything of it but a squirrel falling off a tree and not their grown-ass son. Namjoon ran down the street to see her. Jungyoon was the only thing on his mind.

Namjoon has made five calls, with four messages left. With the last call, the phone was finally answered. "Jungyoon! Why haven't I been able to reach you?" Namjoon said in between pants.

"Uhm, Namjoon hyung it's Jungkook and Jungyoon is grounded." Jungkook hangs up after that leaving Namjoon in shock. His voice was hitched in his throat. He could feel the words, the emotions and yet nothing would be released.

Namjoon rushes to call back. After a few rings Sorry, the person you are trying to reach has their phone turned off or is out of a service receiving area. Namjoon curses under his breath. He wouldn't let that stop him. He kept pushing forward.

He made it to the door and Jungkook answered. "Come on Jungkook, I really need to see Jungyoon." Jungkook looked back to his noona sitting on the couch quietly. Her face was colored with isolation. "Hyung she isn't allowed to have any contact with anyone, it's because our mom got mad when she returned to school without her permission. You'll know why one day, okay? It's noona's story to tell."

Jungkook shut the door on his hyung and returned to his sister. Namjoon had no choice but to return home and face the consequences. He had thought it would be worth rebelling against his parent's like that but in the end, it wasn't. Namjoon was left questioning if she was worth the trouble. Maybe he should start thinking about what Jungyoon had said. Moving on.

 Moving on