열한→11

After the crazy night with everyone at our house, it was thankfully the next day and I am not looking forward to school. My weekend wasn't a long enough recovery time for me. I make my way to campus and bump into Jin in the parking lot.

"Hey, Jin!" I say as I walk over to him. "Jungyoon, you look nice today." He says with a smile. "Very funny Jin, I literally found clothes and threw them on. If anything, you are the one who looks nice." Jin laughs, "You should still take the compliment from worldwide handsome." I nod my head.

"Okay okay, you're partially right. Thanks for the compliment but-" Jin holds up a finger to me. "Do not go and add anything else. I don't want to hear it." Jin sighs as he looks to his buzzing phone. He gives me an odd glance. "Hoseok is calling me." I gave a worried glance, this only means two things, Hoseok is in trouble or he got lost. Jin answered his phone and sighed out. "You should learn to deal with it. You're the one who is in a relationship with him." Jin says before hanging up. I look to Jin confused.

"Yoongi was still asleep when Hoseok went to pick him up and Hoseok woke him." I widen my eyes. "That seems like a danger zone." Jin nods his head to my statement. "However, when Yoongi is woken up by Hoseok he doesn't mind...sometimes." I chuckle. "They're polar opposites and yet they make a good couple." Jin nods to my words. "There's Joonie," Jin says as we pass the school gates.

"Morning." Namjoon says followed by a yawn. "Yoongi will probably be in a mood with Hobi." Jin says as he looks around. "Hoseok woke him up again?" I nod my head to Namjoon's question. "Hoseok had called Jin on our way here." He sighed. "I told Hoseok to be more careful with things like that. I don't want Yoongi to take it out on me." Namjoon says with a laugh.

I look to Jin who seems to be lost or just zoned out. "Jin?" He raises his eyebrows and looks to me. "Sorry..I should go study." He walks off to his class. "Did something happen?" I say turning to Joon. He raises his shoulders. "My only guess is that it might be a family situation." I hum in responce to him.

-

In psychology class, our teacher had just informed us that we have a group project. I go up to the board to see who I'm paired with. I look down the list to see I am in group 3 with Hoseok and Namjoon. I head back over to my seat. "We're in group 3 together," I say with a smile to both of them.

"Our group was assigned to research how bullying can affect one personal life and what triggers have made influences on their day-to-day life." Namjoon and Hoseok nod their head. "Let's go ahead and meet later today at the library to decide what key points we want to present." I nod my head and start jotting down notes for the project.

" I nod my head and start jotting down notes for the project