Epilogue

After a 14 hour flight I arrived in Canada. I met my godmother and she took me to her house—well now our house. I was brought to my room and I had been sitting there wondering what would happen in the future. If I'll say that our baby is my younger sibling.

A sigh leaves my lips when the door clicks my godmother steps in. "Jungyoon," Her black pixie cut hair fills my eyes. "Take a nap for now. You need to rest, you're living for two now. I set a doctors appointment for you later today." She gave a kind smile before shutting the door. My back touched the bed as it sank in, I'm not on my own. I have to think for two lives.

-

I was sitting in the back room waiting to get my ultrasound results along with my blood tests. The nurse had asked my godmother, Julie, to step out. When she had returned; her face was filled with disappointment. "Julie?" I ask confused.

Her head shook as she came to my side and held my hand. "They couldn't find a heartbeat. They couldn't find anything.." Julie started to tear up as I looked down and placed my hand around my stomach. A miscarriage?

-

It's been five months since I last left my family. Once in a while I still do wonder what it would be like if things didn't go they way it did for my child. I do think about Namjoon and how all the other guys are taking it. I've kept my focus on my studies—strictly.

I do get harassed by some people for my accent and how my English wasn't the best at first. I've created a sting bond with Julie. I'm staying off social media, however I do admit that once in a while I'll look at the guys twitters to see how everything is for them and that they're still hanging out and keeping Jungkook from being locked up.

 I'm staying off social media, however I do admit that once in a while I'll look at the guys twitters to see how everything is for them and that they're still hanging out and keeping Jungkook from being locked up