열여섯→16

Everyone runs over to the umbrellas where Yoongi and Jin was. As I was making my way there I snuck up on Jungkook and hooked him with my leg making him fall face first in the sand. I ran faster as I kept laughing. I looked back to see him covered in sand. His eyes were filled with rage.

I took a seat in my chair and put my towel over me. "Jungyoon!!" Jungkook yelled as he dashed over. Jimin and Taehyung look at me with wide eyes. "I might have tripped him," I say with a smile. Namjoon looks to me and laughs. "I'll protect you if he tries to get you back."

"Me too!!" Hoseok says as he raises his hand. Jimin nods along. "Thanks guys." I smile again before noticing the raging Jungkook behind Namjoon. Jungkook holds a bucket above Namjoon and gives a smile before dumping it over him.

Coldwater and ice from the ice chest hit the sand as Namjoon runs his hands through his hair. "You just made the wrong move Jungkookie!" Jin says with his classic windshield wiper laugh. Yoongi stores his laptop away.

"Enough fooling around and eat already before I punish you all," Yoongi says glaring at all the boys. "Except Jungyoon, she's too nice." He looks over to me and gives me a thumbs up and I give him one back. Jin passes out (Your favorite food) to everyone.

"Oh wow! This looks great Jin!!" I say as my eyes sparkle with hunger. "Of course it does! Worldwide Handsome made it!" Jin says as he points to the grill beside him. Jungkook sits in a chair and takes a bite of food. His face changes instantly, he was back to being a bunny and not a revenge-seeking monster.

Namjoon was sitting next to me and I look over to him with a wide grin. "Isn't it delicious?" He nods his head vigorously. "So good!" His eyes dart to Jin sitting across the way. "Hyung! This is amazing, you have to make it again." Namjoon says with his dimples on display. Jin laughs, "Okay, Okay. I will but so you know this is Jungyoon's favorite dish."

Namjoon looks back to me with sparkling eyes. "Really?" I nod my head. "Whoa, this is one of my favorites too." We both laugh as I feel eyes burning a hole in me. I look to Jimin and see him glaring at Namjoon and beside him was Jungkook glaring at me.

"Jungyoon, how is the project going?" Hoseok asks me with a wink. He's obviously hinting at my alone time with Namjoon because he's never there. "It going fantastic, we're almost done but it would have been better if we had another person to help us more often." Hoseok avoids eye contact as he drinks his sprite.

-

After everyone was done eating we were at the beach for another hour. We all had returned to Yoongi's and Jin's place. "Thanks again for today guys, I had tons of fun," I say with a smile after I had returned from changing in the bathroom. "Not at all! I just thought everyone would want to hang out again, plus you agreed." I smile and look to the clock across the room. Crap.

"Sorry guys, Jungkook and I would love to hang out longer but we still need to head to the store." I grab my things as Jungkook does the same. "Don't even think about helping us, we have it under control." We rush out the door and start running to our house.

Once we arrive home I scramble to change my clothes to an oversized hoodie and some leggings on. I take my makeup off and pull my hair in a messy bun. I grab a dust mask along with the shopping list. Jungkook was a the door putting his shoes on. He was also in a hoodie and sweats. His hair was all messy.

We walk out the door and I pass him a mask. "Thanks," He says a bit sadly. "Do you think we'll get in trouble by mom?" I shake my head no. "We'll be okay if we hurry. If we go to the grocery store down the street we should be home by sunset and we can pick up an already made meal on our way out." He nods his head.

-

We make it home with five bags in each of our hands. We put away the food and I place the dinner in the fridge for mom with a note on top of the box. We hear the door being unlocked. We both duck down and hide behind the island waiting for mom to enter her room. Once er door shuts we run to our rooms.

I grab my pajamas and walk to the bathroom to wash up. I exit a couple of minutes later while drying my hair with my towel. When I enter my room I see twitter notifications from everyone. I open my feed and go through it all.

 I open my feed and go through it all