아홉→9

It's finally the weekend. I suffered a week of school but there wasn't as much pain as high school. I have friends with me that are very supporting and kind, I appreciate them. I had planned to have them come over but since Jungkook won at out battle of Rock, Paper, Scissors, he gets to have friends over. I had just entered my room from after my shower, my phone had been going off with messages from a group chat.

 I had just entered my room from after my shower, my phone had been going off with messages from a group chat

-

-

The doorbell has gone off three times already, why isn't Jungkook answering. "Jungkook! Go answer the door!!" I'm yelling from the kitchen which I highly doubt he can hear me. I open the door to see Jimin and taehyung standing there. "Hi, I'm sorry to keep you waiting here, I thought Jungkook would answer the door since I was busy at the moment. Come in." I smile and step aside for them to enter. "I'll go get Jungkook." Shutting the door, I grit my teeth trying not to murder my brother while his friends are here.

I kick his door open to see him still asleep. "Jeon Jungkook!" I'm so done with this kid. "Get your lazy ass out there! YOUR friends are here and YOU need to learn how to be a better host!" He didn't move. All I got from him was his eyes opening then closing again. All right you little shit, two can play at this game. "If you don't get up now, I will throw your game councils, monitors, and controllers, out the window, then snap the disks in half."

His eyes shot open as he rolled out of bed. "Noona please don't!" I glare to him. "Then hurry up and get dressed, Jimin and Taehyung are here. Are you stupid enough not to set an alarm on your phone?" He throws on clothes that were laying on his floor which was mostly white t-shirts and jeans. "I did," He looks to me with his eyes full of guilt. "but I kept pressing snooze." He laughed half-heartedly as he walked past me. I push him down the hall to the living room.

"Sorry guys," Jungkook says as he goes to sit with Jimin and Taehyung. "Did you both bring everything?" Jimin and Taehyung turn around to make sure I wasn't there watching, I was. They can't see me because of a fake tree covering me. They probably brought porn magazines, the weird game character ones from Japan. Taehyung and Jimin unzip their backpacks and tons of games fall. Or not...I should've seen this coming. It's Jungkook after all.

The doorbell rings and I turn around to answer it. It was my friends. "Hey, my mom isn't here but you can meet my brother." They all nod and I call Jungkook over. "Kook, these are my friends, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi." Jungkook bows to them. "Hello, it's nice to meet you." I look to Hoseok to see shock on his face. I turn around to look in his direction. Jimin and Taehyung were sticking their heads out from behind the couch.

"Those are Jungkook's friends..." I laugh nervously as Jimin walks over. "Hyungs? What are you all doing here?" Jimin squeaks. "We're friends with Jungyoon but that doesn't exactly matter right now." Jin says with a smile. Under that smile is a demon, I can feel it. That's the type of smile that is given when you now your life is in danger. "Why did you mess with the group chat?" Jimin and taehyung both gulp, it's a sign, they feel threatened. "How about we all go hang out together?" I say to change the mood. "I'm fine with that as long as I get food and I can sleep afterward." Yoongi says lazily. "Yeah! Let's go!!" Hoseok says cheerfully.

 "Yeah! Let's go!!" Hoseok says cheerfully