28→스물 여덟

After waking up I slowly walked to the kitchen to find food when I noticed suitcases outside my mom's room. I hear her muffled voice as she paced the room while on the phone. My feet move me to her room and she notices me then hangs up. "You can leave the house but no going to school. You better be home before school ends. No walking Jungkook to school either."

Mom grabbed her bags and shoved past me. "I asked our neighbor, Mrs. Lee, to keep an eye on you two. She'll bring dinner over and have you two help her run the restaurant from opening to closing time." I nod my head as I'm being informed all this information. I hear Jungkook's door open as his feet shuffling over.

"Fill your brother in on this later. I'm leaving for a few days." Mom exits and shuts the door in our face. Jungkook and I look at each other and smile. Freedom at last.

-

After I filled Jungkook in on everything he knew something was different with me. "Did something good happen with that Namjoon hyung and you had?" He asks me with a stupid grin. I look away and huff. "Okay, maybe we're dating now." Jungkook stands up from the couch and hugs me. "Noona!!! I'm so happy for you." After a few seconds, he lets go and look at me seriously.

"You're gonna tell him right? About the baby." I nod my head. "I want to today but as I told you, we have to be cautious of Mrs. Lee." Jungkook pouts as his eyebrows furrow. "Meet him somewhere that you can't be recognized by anyone." I laugh at him. "That's a bit impossible but I'll do it." I ruffle his hair before walking away.

"You have to be apart of my alibi so get ready." He scoffs as his arms are thrown up in the air. "I wanted to stay home and play overwatch so I can beat stupid Jimin hyung's score." I take a deep breath trying not to stress. "We have to make Mrs. Lee think we're hanging out together today. I'll give you some money to go to the internet cafe with Taehyung and Jimin."

Within seconds Jungkook's aura changes and he dashes to his room to get ready. When I enter mine I message Namjoon immediately.

 When I enter mine I message Namjoon immediately