스물 넷 →24

When I return home I don't bother to find Jungkook and explain. My mom also had nothing to say to me either. I entered my room to see him waiting for me on my bed, "Jungkook it's not a good time right now." I pull on him arm having him on his feet. "Stop pushing me to the side. I have a right to know. I am your family."

I shut the door and sit at my desk. "You can't tell anyone this and you can't get mad at anyone but me, okay?" He nods his head as I lean in. My throat feels dry. It's hard to tell him this. I don't want to send him down a spiraling hole.

"That night when we had a party to celebrate Jimin's and Taehyung's success. Namjoon and I had been drinking a lot. Outside in the grass, after you guys left." I look down at my hands in my lap while my eyes water. "We had too much to drink and I.."

Jungkook bolts to his feet. "He raped you didn't he?" I shake my head no as he fumes. "He didn't! We were both aware of what was happening. We both decided to move forward." Jungkook leaves my room and runs to the door.

I hurry to put my shoes on and run after him. "Jungkook stop!!" I yell before he turns around. His nostrils were flared as his eyes bright red. I reach out pulling him into a hug. "Look just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'll be irresponsible. I'll tell Namjoon and he will step up too."

Jungkook's grasp around me tightens. "I'm scared. I didn't want him to take you away from me. I don't know what I'll do without you." Droplets of warm water hit my shoulder as I comb my fingers through his hair.

"I won't leave you, I promise." Jungkook pulls away from me and smiles. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone about you crying over me," I say teasingly. He only glares back before we walk back home.

 He only glares back before we walk back home