육→6

"Noona it's time to go." Jungkook says as he opens my door. I leave my room and follow him. "I'm only walking you to school today." Kook turns to me with a sad face. I knew this was going to happen. "Puppy dog eyes don't work on me, sir." I walk ahead of him so I can feel less guilty. "You better make friends. You can't be relying on me all the time plus you're turning into a bum." I say as Kook walks up beside me. "A bum?" He repeats. I nod my head and look the other way.

"Your room is always a mess, you're always playing overwatch, you don't even talk to your other friends and you haven't tried making new friends." Jungkook scoffs at me, "Today is the first day of school. You expect me to make friends with people in three days after we moved here?" I bite my lower lip out of annoyance and ignore his comment.

-

We make it to the school gates and I walk with him on the campus. "I'll help you find a friend," I say as I cross my arms and look around. My eyes spark as I find someone who looks like they will get along with Kook. "What about him?" I point over to a tall guy with blue dyed hair. "He looks as lonely as you!" I say with a wide smile. I run over to him.

"Hi..." I say grabbing his attention. He looks up to me with a boxy smile. "Hey." His voice is deep. Holy shit and he's also really handsome. "Do you like OverWatch by any chance?" As soon as I mention the game it's like his face brightens. "Yeah, it's pretty fun." He says with a chuckle. "Okay good." I turn around briefly and yell for Kook to come over. "Noona, you're lucky no one knows me. Don't do that anymore." He grumbles from beside me.

"This is my younger brother, Jeon Jungkook, can you be his friend? He also loves OverWatch." I say to the blue haired guy. "Sure, I'm Kim Taehyung by the way." They shake hands as another person walks over. He's short and has pink hair. "Yo Taehyung, whos this?" He says in his high pitched voice. "Our new friend, Jungkook." He nods his head and smiles.

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin. What class are you in?" Jimin reaches his hand out to shake Kooks. "Class three." Taehyung and Jimin smile as they look at one another. "You're in the class next to ours." Taehyung says. "Aww! Look at you three. I have afternoon classes so I can't pick you up unless you want to wait until four." I say to Jungkook. "That's fine. Bye noona." I pat his head before leaving him.

"Noona?" Jimin questions Jungkook. "Yeah she's my older sister." Jimin's eyes widen even more. "I thought she was going to go here, she's cute." Taehyung laughs, "You say that about every girl. Especially the University Students." Jimin whines as Taehyung teases him. "I can't help it. Jungkook, can you tell me more about her?" He says as one of his eye brows raise. "I'm not telling you everything but she's a '94 liner and we're three years apart. Anything else you want to know you have to ask her your self."

"Minimal information." Jimin says annoyed. "It's his sister, he's obviously going to be overprotective of her." Taehyung says. "Shouldn't we be getting to class?" Jungkook says after looking at his phone. "Shit!" Jimin says. "If we're late again we'll have detention. Jimin starts running off. "Jungkook-ah, I'll show you around after class just follow us for now." Taehyung follows Jimin with Jungkook.

" Taehyung follows Jimin with Jungkook