f o u r

so like sorry for my four month hiatus...i'm truly sorry:( I just had no power to update it.

also: Airplane Mode is a bop fucking fite me. My favorite off the album is either airplane mode or beautiful.

also so um Yoonsung spells it Yunsung...oops. i'll prolly just use Yunsung from now on. plz enjoy this shit story. i literally ship so more ships now lmao.

__________

That afternoon, Daewon went back to his apartment. He had a choice of moving into the dorms, but he turned it down. He didn't want to room with a stranger.

He unlocked his apartment and walked in. It wasn't too big nor too small. He smiled softly. He set his stuff down and walked into the bedroom. It was kinda small, but that's okay. It's just him there anway.

He played on his phone for a bit then ate. As he was eating, his phone dinged. He picked it up. It was Hoyeon.

Eommayeon: hiiiii my child, wanna come chill with me and yunsung?

daewonnie: sure. Where are you guys?

Eommayeon: at the park.

Daewon looked at the time. It was 4 o'clock. I'll stay for a bit.

Daewon got up and went to his closet to find some clothes. He stuck with a black hoodie and blue overalls. It was a little chilly, so this was a good outfit.

He grabbed his essentials and headed to the park.

------

Daewon finally got away from the two. It was now 8:30, and he wanted to get home. He walked inside his apartment complex and clicked the up button on the elevator. He stepped inside along with another person...who just so happened to be Seunghoon.

"W-What f-fl-floor?" he asked Seunghoon.

"Nine," he replied coldly, looking at the elevator doors. Daewon nodded and clicked the 7 and 9 button on the panel.

"You live here?" Seunghoon asked, and Daewon nodded.

The elevator was filled with awkward silence.

Suddenly, on the fourth floor, the lights went out and the elevator stopped. Daewon squeaked and sniffled. Ever since his stepbrother locked him in the basement every day as a child, he was afraid of the cold darkness.

Seunghoon noticed Daewon about to cry. "Don't cry over some as small as this," he rolled his eyes. Daewon didn't listen and started to cry.

Seunghoon sighed and pulled the younger into his arms. He hated when people cried. It annoyed him. Daewon clung to him tightly and buried his head into Seunghoon's neck.

Seunghoon slowly rocked Daewon and soon, Daewon was asleep. Seunghoon looked down at him and cursed. "Aish, what the fuck kid," he whispered.

About thirty minutes after, the elevator started working again. He tried to shake awake the younger but couldn't. He sighed. Once he got to his floor, he picked up Daewon and carried him to his apartment.

Once inside, he layed the younger on the couch and showered. Once he got back, he noticed that Daewon was still asleep. "Damn...cutie," he said quietly, walking to his room to work.