t e n

The next day, Daewon woke up surrounded by warmth. He smiled softly and nuzzled into it.

He heard a groan and froze. He opened his eyes and looked up. He was met face to face with a sleeping Seunghoon. He blushed immensely and looked around. He really didn't want to move because he loved the feeling of being in Seunghoon's arms.

Seunghoon moved around and slowly woke up. Daewon panicked and quickly closed his eyes. Seunghoon looked down at Daewon and smiled. He pulled the younger closer, hearing the boy squeak softly. He knew the younger was awake. He laughed softly.

Daewon blushed more and looked up at Seunghoon. "Go-od mo-orn-ning," Daewon muttered out, feeling embarrassed.

"Good morning, Daewonnie," Seunghoon said back, playing with Daewon's hair. Daewon blushed even more and hid his face in Seunghoon's chest. Why was Seunghoon being like this to him? He's never been this giddy or touchy with Daewon.

Seunghoon smiled more and layed there. Why was he like this to Daewon. Was it that he had a good night sleep? Was it that he protected Daewon from those nasty scums who said they would have their way with him? He didn't know, but he didn't care.

"Are you hungry, baby?" Seunghoon said, moving to get up, not realizing he called Daewon baby.

Daewon was shocked and felt his heart beat a lot more. He knew Seunghoon called him that last night, but now he wasn't having a nightmare, so he didn't know why Seunghoon did. He loved it though.

"Y-Yes," he replied. Seunghoon smiled and walked over to Daewon. He placed his arms around Daewon and lifted him up. Daewon squeaked again and clung to Seunghoon. His legs were around his waist and his arms around his neck. "A-Am I t-to-oo he-eav-vy?" he asked Seunghoon. He didn't want to hurt him.

Seunghoon shook his head no. "No you aren't. You are super light," he told the smaller, spinning him around a bit. Daewon giggled and clung to him tighter.

Seunghoon carried Daewon to the kitchen. He sat the younger on the counter and asked where the pans were and got them out and found the ingredients to make some pancakes.

As he was flipping one, Daewom jumped off the counter and went to him and backhugged him. Seunghoon smiled and felt his heart about to burst. He looked back at Daewon and smiled.

"What's this?" Hoyeon's voice rang throughout the kitchen.