s i x

enjoy~
----------

Daewon's ankle healed quickly, and he was walking perfectly in two days. He told Hoyeon what happened, and his self-proclaimed mom helped him.

He got up and dressed in a white tee tucked in black bottoms. He grabbed a jacket because it was chilly and headed to his class. He got there and sat in his usual spot, next to Seunghoon. Seunghoon didn't like it, but it was the only seat open.

"Um, what do you think you're doing?" a whiny bitch asked Daewon. Daewon looked up at the girl. She was dressed in a plaid oversized shirt, one side tucked into denim dukes.

"S-s-sitt-ting h-he-ere," he responded, and the girl laughed.

"stutter much? move that's my seat, and my boyfriend," she said, and Daewon's heart broke. He knew Seunghoon had to be dating someone. He nodded and got up and let her sit down.

She clung to Seunghoon, who took out his earbuds and glared at the girl. "What the fuck do you want, Eunhyun?" he glared at her. She smiled.

"I just want to see my hubby," she giggled annoyingly. Seunghoon sighed and stood up, moving away from her. He went out into the hall, and Daewon followed.

"W-Who i-is s-sh-she?" he asked, softly grasping the arm of Seunghoon's black turtleneck.

"an ex bitch," he replied, angry that she was here. Daewon nodded softly and moved closer to him, clinging to Seunghoon's arm. He was cold and didn't have his jacket as it was in the class. He didn't feel like going back to study hall, so he just clung to the other warmth he knows, Seunghoon.

"What the fuck are you doing, Daewon?" he growled at the younger, who whimpered softly.

"I-I'm co-old," he replied and smiled softly as Seunghoon finally got his name right.

"Who the fuck do you think you are clinging to my man?!" a screechy, highpitched voice, belonging to Yoo Eunhyun, voiced into the hall.

Daewon jumped and whined. It hurt his ears, so he nuzzled his head into Seunghoon's chest.

"Are you two dating?!" she yelled, clearly angry.

Seunghoon sighed. He looked down at Daewon. Daewon heard him sigh and looked up at him. Seunghoon mouthed an 'I'm sorry' before looking back up at Eunhyun.

"Yes, we are dating," he replied, wrapping an arm around Daewon. Daewon was surprised. He thought Seunghoon hated him. Why would he say this if he hated him?

Eunhyun growled in anger and turned away and sashayed away. Once she was away, Seunghoon pushed Daewon away. "Sorry. She's just a clingy hag who won't let me go," he told the younger.

"I-It-t's o-ok," Daewon said, trying not to blush.

"Just go along with it for a week or two. I don't like you. I don't like her. I just need her off my chest and out of my life," Seunghoon stated, walking back to study hall. Daewon just nodded sadly.

Eunhyun's outfit

Daewon's outfit

Daewon's outfit

Seunghoon's outfit

Seunghoon's outfit

Sorry it's blurry.

low quality pic of a high quality man.