f i v e

When Daewon woke up, he was alarmed.
He didn't expect to be on a couch. All I remember is being in the elevator with Seunghoon and crying because the lights went off.

He looked around. This isn't my house. Wait! I-Is it...Seunghoon's?

His predictions were correct when Seunghoon walked out of his bedroom in nothing but black sweats and gold rimmed circular glasses.

He blushed. Seunghoon had a very nice body structure. He wouldn't deny it. Seunghoon looked over at him. "Oh, you're up? Do you want some food?" he asked, yawning before walking to the kitchen to get some coffee.

Daewon got up and stumbled a bit before making it into the kitchen. "I-I'm f-f-fi-ine," he said before his stomach growled.

Seunghoon smirked at him before making some toast and handing it to him. He didn't know why he was being so kind, but he was too tired to deal with it.

Daewon took the toast from him and ate it quietly. "T-Than-nk y-you," he said, slipping on his shoes. He had a class at three, and it was two right now. Seunghoon hummed as he watched Daewon leave.

He looked over and saw Daewon forgot his phone. He sighed and picked it up, running out after him. "Little shit, you forgot your phone-" he was cut off as he fell...on someone.

He leaned up and rested against his hands as he looked down to see the victim of the fall. It was Daewon. And he was crying? "Why are you crying?" he asked. Daewon sniffled and pointed down to his ankle. It looked swollen.

Seunghoon sat up and examined it. He touched it softly and made Daewon wince. "How did you hurt it?" he asked softly.

"T-tr-tripped," Daewon responded and sniffled. Seunghoon sighed and stood up. He latched an arm underneath Daewon's legs and one around his back and hoisted him up. Daewon blushed softly at the feeling of Seunghoon's abs, but clung onto him tightly.

Seunghoon carried him into the elevator and clicked the ground floor button and waited. Once he got off, he held Daewon tightly and carried him to the hospital. Again, he didn't know why he was acting nice, but he was too tired to care.

They made it to the doctor and saw him quickly.
"He just rolled it. It'll be fine in a few days," he told the two, and they left.

Daewon clung onto him tightly. "T-Than-nks," he said, and Seunghoon just hmmed. They got back to their apartment complex and into the elevator.

"Which floor is yours again?" he asked and Daewon pointed to the 7 button. Seunghoon nodded and clicked on it. Once they reached it, Daewon showed him which room was his, and Seunghoon helped him in.

A little bit afterwards, he left and went to his own apartment. Daewon sighed. He thought Seunghoon hated him, but it was only his second day here. He hates him, but yet just did that for him. Daewon was a mess. His clingyness was itching at him to cling onto something. Preferably someone.

Preferably Seunghoon.