e l e v e n

Daewon panicked. He moved away from Seunghoon, causing the older to pout softly, but since his back was turned toward the two others, only he knew.

"W-Wha-at do-o yo-ou me-ean?" Daewon stuttered out, embarrassed.

Hoyeon smirked. "I thought you didn't like Daewon, Seunghoon. Wasn't your little dating thing fake, so that one chick would leave you alone?" he asked Seunghoon, who turned off the stove and turned around, flipping a pancake on the pan before sitting it on the plate.

"It was," he said, sitting down the pan in the sink, grabbing Hoyeon's hand and dragging him out of the room.

Daewon pouted then began to eat the pancakes. Seunghoon dragged Hoyeon into the lobby, leaving the front door open a bit. "But I feel weird around him now...Like I like being around him, and everything he does makes my heart flutter, and I just want to cuddle him all the time. I've never felt like this before. It's scarying me," Seunghoon confessed to Hoyeon.

Hoyeon squealed. "Honey, you're in love," he giggled. Seunghoon laughed.

"I'm what?"

"In love."

"What?"

"You're in love."

"I'm what?"

"If I have to say it one more time, I'm going to tattoo it on your fucking foot."

Seunghoon laughed.

"Sorry. So, I'm in love with Daewon," he told himself.

But what he didn't know was Daewon was standing on the other side of the door. He went to give Seunghoon a bite of the pancakes, and he heard every bit.

He sat the plate down and covered his face. He blushed madly. His heart beated like crazy as he ran to his room and jumped on the bed, squealing.

He felt amazing. He felt happy.

But things don't stay happy for long.