s e v e n t e e n

Daewon was nervous. Very nervous. He looked down at his outfit. He said to himself that he was gonna prove that he was more than just cute.

His outfit was a black button down shirt, with the first three buttons undone, tucked into skin tight black jeans. He finished it off with black combat boots and a bit of eyeliner.

He shakily opened the front door of his house. He told his boyfriend to go ahead to class since he wanted this to be a surprise for the older.

Daewon grabbed his bag and headed to class. Everyone stared at him as he walked to his classroom. He knew he looked different, but he was scared. A few guys catcalled him. He felt embarrassed and hurriedly got to the door.

He breathed out and opened the door. He walked in and everyone's mouth dropped open. His eyes scanned for his boyfriend.

Seunghoon was sitting at his normal seat in the back of the class. He didn't hear anything as he had earbuds in.

Daewon pouted and became sad. One of their mutual friends, Hyunchan, was sitting in front of Seunghoon. He turned and slapped the dude's head.

Seunghoon glared up at him and took out his earbuds. "What?" he growled. Hyunchan pointed to Daewon, and Seunghoon looked.

He stopped breathing. There his boyfriend stood, looking so damn sinfully. He bit his lip as Daewon swayed his hips, walking up to his normal seat beside him.

Daewon giggled, "Hi."